Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland @ Amika review.....

V. Barbarino

There is no physical way you could fit anymore people into that room... Packed is an understatement... Great time, great music....

I'll write more later but my only two complaints are

1. NO AMSTEL LITE! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!

2. Their bottle service is a mess. Biz tried his best, so thanks biz, but over all they need to re tool their bottle service. They should of never had put the window right next to the door like that. I'd use that side entrance as a bottle service only entrance.

Biz /Roland, good jobs boys, party was a huge success.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rollyp66

Roland killed Amika! Great Music, we all knew he would

There were SO many people in there it was ridiculous, I think you are going to out grow that venue REALLY SOON! There was no room to move yet alone dance.

Shout outs to all who were there and showed love as always. You guys kick ass. Carisa, Rey, Michelle & Miriam... the trips to Mexico were taking effect.

In closing I had to cut out before I wanted to because I picked up my cousin from the airport and went out straight from there was exausted after his flight from Canada looked like he was about to pass out so I had to make an early departure. I'll see you guys later

Guest PRTAZZZ

dude u already got ur own thread bout TS...why dont u post on there and quit thread jacking

yeah,,,, yeah,,,yeah,,,yeahh lalalalalalalalalalalalal ::)

Guest pod

Attn to "Club Envy"

While we wholeheartedly appreciate the fact that Tom is coming to your club, is it really necessary to spam each thread? Believe me, it is well known that he is coming...don't sweat it, you'll do just fine.

Ya know when Biz told me about the trees they were gonna use inside the club, I thought it was gonna be gay. But ya know I was wrong, really wrong. For some reason it worked really really well. Nothing like a beautiful club with palm trees...

I think it's time to consider making the vip smaller and allowing people to dance. I know that vip with the bottle service is a major provider of revenue, but it's simply too packed and not enough dancing room... Plus the traffic pattern sucks..

Sound system was tight, too much strobes though.

Roland played well. I think he opened with that track i've been looking for. The Eurhymics remix... When they cranked siren and hit the nos for his opening it was simply sick! that was so fing cool...

big thanks to the K man at the door. Much appreciated.

Guest r3nz0

What can I say? If you can't have fun in Amika with that many hot bitches, liquor, and Roly--kill yourself. :)

Roly was simply on point. 8)

Nice seeing so many peeps out, and many thanks to Biz and Shawn for everything.

This is just the beginning. ;D

Guest rollyp66

What can I say? If you can't have fun in Amika with that many hot bitches, liquor, and Roly--kill yourself. :)

Post of the Day!!! Good one Renzo!

Guest ramon

yep last night was all about the peanut butter and the jelly :)

nice to see so many people out that i hadnt seen in ages .. i'm not even gonna attempt to put everyone's name on here.

people were going bananas the liquor was flowing and the place was outrageously packed.

rocky played a cool opening set.

thanks to carissa for the door ;)

Guest lulamishka

I think it's time to consider making the vip smaller and allowing people to dance. I know that vip with the bottle service is a major provider of revenue, but it's simply too packed and not enough dancing room... Plus the traffic pattern sucks..

I gotta agree with ya there, Saleen.

yep last night was all about the peanut butter and the jelly :)

nice to see so many people out that i hadnt seen in ages .. i'm not even gonna attempt to put everyone's name on here.

people were going bananas the liquor was flowing and the place was outrageously packed.

rocky played a cool opening set.

thanks to carissa for the door ;)

I did mention to roland last night on how well he opened the room. Proper, with the volume and track selection... He has a touch that most djs don't and that is opening a room propery..

good seeing ya crespo...

Guest slamminshaun

Yo Saleen, are you going to do a Roland-Morillo combo on Jan 16th? Sounds like that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I'm considering making that my night...

Guest lulamishka

I had a GREAT time last night. Even despite how packed it was and how it was so hard to move around the club.

ROLY you were da MAN last night! I'm so happy for you (and Biz & Rocky, too)!

It was great seeing everyone...Nothing but good times! 8)

p.s. And yea, that opening track was grrrrreat!!

I had a GREAT time last night. Even despite how packed it was and how it was so hard to move around the club.

ROLY you were da MAN last night! I'm so happy for you (and Biz & Rocky, too)!

It was great seeing everyone...Nothing but good times! 8)

p.s. And yea, that opening track was grrrrreat!!

frosted_flakes_box_front_sm.jpg

Tony the tiger agrees :)

Guest ddg

Awesome night.....the way roland started things off was :o :o :o and the rest of he night was great tunage... 8)

it was pretty cool seeing all the cj's that were out....great times..

Guest andrew_thomas

everyone looked so pretty last night!!!!!

roland rocked it

so glad he is out of space and a place where he is the center of it all controlling it

and not at 8 am either

feels so good to go out and have a blast and still look good and not that cracke dout space look

Guest macboy

Gusto - Disco's Revenge made me ;D

Good seeing everyone last night. Pod, thanks for adjusting the shutter speeds on my camera. Now it doesn't look so bright in the clubs anymore.

Before and after:

amika3uv.jpg

amika15qk.jpg

WOW is all I have to say......

First off, huge thanks to Kenny for the door.. appreciate it...... Bling, hope you were taking notes ;)

Biz - thank you. As always, you are a total class act and I know I can speak for our crew - we sincerely appreciate everything you do. Congrats on the party - HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Roland - soooooo good seeing you.. your such a hottie :-* The opening track was fucking amazing and it set the tone for the whole evening... I loved every minute of your set - great track selections - the crowd was LOVING it.... I know I was dancing all over the place - all though there was absolutely no room - place was soooo packed.. couldn't fit another person in there! Nice work sweetie!! See you soon :P

IT WAS GREAT SEEING EVERYONE :o :-* :-*

I so hungover :-\ LOL