Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar NY

240turbo

Guys and chicks, all I have to say is If you haven't been there yet you need to! As you guys already know i'm in NY until wed. I went to see David Morales and Junior Vasquez@ CrobarNY. Nothing and I mean nothing, would have prepared me for what I experienced over there. It's huge!!! I had a blast!! The sound system alone is enough to stop your heart. The lights, the crowd, the venue, unfreakin believable. No club in Miami compares, not even Space!! Yes I said it. The Crobar in Miami literally looks small in comparison. Enough about the club, David Morales and Junior Vazquez Tore it up!!!

I got there around 2am and Morales was playing some thumpin deep house, and all of a sudden a vocalist comes about singing over the track and the crowd goes bananas......Oh man too much to write about. You guys just need to see it for yourself. I'll be taking trips to my hometown a lot more often now,lol ;D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guys and chicks' date=' all I have to say is If you haven't been there yet you need to! As you guys already know i'm in NY until wed. I went to see David Morales and Junior Vasquez@ CrobarNY. Nothing and I mean nothing, would have prepared me for what I experienced over there. It's huge!!! I had a blast!! The sound system alone is enough to stop your heart. The lights, the crowd, the venue, unfreakin believable. No club in Miami compares, not even Space!! Yes I said it. The Crobar in Miami literally looks small in comparison. Enough about the club, David Morales and Junior Vazquez Tore it up!!!

I got there around 2am and Morales was playing some thumpin deep house, and all of a sudden a vocalist comes about singing over the track and the crowd goes bananas......Oh man too much to write about. You guys just need to see it for yourself. I'll be taking trips to my hometown a lot more often now,lol ;D

[/quote']

I COMPLETELY disagree (as usual lol). Glad you had fun but i think the NY Crobar SUCKS...yes it is big and aesthetically pleasing..but the set up and vibe is just disappointing..thumbs down compared to Miami crobar and space..and for a NY club compared to many others on the same block..wouldnt go if it werent for a good guest dj (like morillo last month). Enjoy the rest of your stay! (i hope u go to Show tonight!!)

Guys and chicks, all I have to say is If you haven't been there yet you need to! As you guys already know i'm in NY until wed. I went to see David Morales and Junior Vasquez@ CrobarNY. Nothing and I mean nothing, would have prepared me for what I experienced over there. It's huge!!! I had a blast!! The sound system alone is enough to stop your heart. The lights, the crowd, the venue, unfreakin believable. No club in Miami compares, not even Space!! Yes I said it. The Crobar in Miami literally looks small in comparison. Enough about the club, David Morales and Junior Vazquez Tore it up!!!

I COMPLETELY disagree (as usual lol). Glad you had fun but i think the NY Crobar SUCKS...yes it is big and aesthetically pleasing..but the set up and vibe is just disappointing..thumbs down compared to Miami crobar and space..and for a NY club compared to many others on the same block..wouldnt go if it werent for a good guest dj (like morillo last month). Enjoy the rest of your stay! (i hope u go to Show tonight!!)

Sasha, is there any club that you like? You sound like an old hag,lol. You don't like anything and you always complain. Just go to the damn club shut up don't sweat all the dumb little details and enjoy yourself. You party pooper. :P

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Kiss my ass lol..there is only one place i told you is not my fav..and you repeatedly say i hate it lol..but besides that i dont have a problem with any venue. Plus, i dont think a club is made but the way it looks its the vibe, the music, and the people you are with..and i have been at the crobar in NY a few times with my best friends and really didnt enjoy myself...so sorry to burst your bubble. Like i said, im glad u had fun sweetie..dont be getting pissy lol.

Kiss my ass lol..there is only one place i told you is not my fav..and you repeatedly say i hate it lol..but besides that i dont have a problem with any venue. Plus, i dont think a club is made but the way it looks its the vibe, the music, and the people you are with..and i have been at the crobar in NY a few times with my best friends and really didnt enjoy myself...so sorry to burst your bubble. Like i said, im glad u had fun sweetie..dont be getting pissy lol.

I'm not getting pissy you knucklehead....lol. You complain so much you make me want to kick your ass sometimes..

Guys and chicks' date=' all I have to say is If you haven't been there yet you need to! As you guys already know i'm in NY until wed. I went to see David Morales and Junior Vasquez@ CrobarNY. Nothing and I mean nothing, would have prepared me for what I experienced over there. It's huge!!! I had a blast!! The sound system alone is enough to stop your heart. The lights, the crowd, the venue, unfreakin believable. No club in Miami compares, not even Space!! Yes I said it. The Crobar in Miami literally looks small in comparison. Enough about the club, David Morales and Junior Vazquez Tore it up!!!

[/quote']

Sasha, is there any club that you like? You sound like an old hag,lol. You don't like anything and you always complain. Just go to the damn club shut up don't sweat all the dumb little details and enjoy yourself. You party pooper. :P

hahahaha that's hilarious...watch out level might have a say in this as well...lolz...

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

yeah the place is fucking sick, and the soundsystem is sooo loud!!!!! I could hardly take it. they seriously needed to turn it down, it sounded fine no distortion but...good lord :-\

yeah the place is fucking sick, and the soundsystem is sooo loud!!!!! I could hardly take it. they seriously needed to turn it down, it sounded fine no distortion but...good lord :-\

Aww yeah, so far two people agree with me. with the exception of one old hag that's 22 but acts like she's 92 ahem...ahem....pun fully intended. LOL.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

yeah the place is fucking sick' date=' and the soundsystem is sooo loud!!!!! I could hardly take it. they seriously needed to turn it down, it sounded fine no distortion but...good lord :-\

[/quote']

Aww yeah, so far two people agree with me. with the exception of one old hag that's 22 but acts like she's 92 ahem...ahem....pun fully intended. LOL.

There was no pun in that comment...anyway lol...i'll leave this thread alone cause as usual its beat down Sasha day lol...(yes, i guess that was me complaining yet again???) enjoy the cold up there...cause its pretty damn cold down here still.

Guest durrtylexx

BTW David Moralles is going to be spinning at Crobar, on the 15th of January.. :)

January is going to be sick..

Saturday January 1rst - Nic Fanciulli - Space

Saturday January 15th - David Moralles - Crobar

Saturday January 22nd - Erick Morillo - Space

Guest LeVeL

January is going to be sick..

Saturday January 1rst - Nic Fanciulli - Space

Saturday January 15th - David Moralles - Crobar

That looks mighty good ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Ahem, I am afraid that I have to correct you on this.....Morillo is at Space on the the 15th ;)!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Ahem, I am afraid that I have to correct you on this.....Morillo is at Space on the the 15th ;)!!!

opps well I'll be at be at Crobar, then..Maybe Space for afterhours..

Guest LdySphynx

Is Space open before Afterhours :-\......I never knew that ::)!!!!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

are you bored, or do you like being sarcastic ..no seas pendeja..

Guest LdySphynx

Of course i'm being sarcastic......BoBito!!!!

Guest LeVeL

LOL..Ding,ding,ding...Durtylexx and Ldysphnx in a Mudfight ;D

There was no pun in that comment...anyway lol...i'll leave this thread alone cause as usual its beat down Sasha day lol...(yes, i guess that was me complaining yet again???) enjoy the cold up there...cause its pretty damn cold down here still.

How many times have I told you to change your name to Imalwayscomplainingeventhoughihavenoreasontoandiwillneverbehappywithanyclubbecausetherewillneverbeaperfectclub.

Why do you bother going to clubs? People go to clubs to have a good time, seems like you go to clubs to be stressed. " Hmm, I feel like being stressed out today, let me go to a club, that should do it yeah!!" :P You old hag

Ahem' date=' I am afraid that I have to correct you on this.....Morillo is at Space on the the 15th ;)!!!

[/quote']

OK ladies and gents. In the blue corner we have" durrtylexx" in the red corner we have " Ldysphynx" ...They start off the fight with an arguement about real house versus fake house and how much she hates Cue more than he does....Uh oh there goes ldysphynx with a nasty spit across durrty's face, YUCK!!! and the Durrty one retaliates with a chop to the neck with a david morales mix CD......OH wait sphynx hits him with a nasty kick to the sack, lexx, never the quitter, attempts to hit her with a dynachord speaker. what a devastating blow!!!!

LOL

Guest durrtylexx

Ahem' date=' I am afraid that I have to correct you on this.....Morillo is at Space on the the 15th ;)!!!

[/quote']

naw no fight, lady is cool, and she's married :( a mudd fight would have been fun... :P

Guest durrtylexx

yeah the place is fucking sick' date=' and the soundsystem is sooo loud!!!!! I could hardly take it. they seriously needed to turn it down, it sounded fine no distortion but...good lord :-\

[/quote']

How many times have I told you to change your name to Imalwayscomplainingeventhoughihavenoreasontoandiwill neverbehappywithanyclubbecausetherewillneverbeaperfectclub.

Why do you bother going to clubs? People go to clubs to have a good time, seems like you go to clubs to be stressed. " Hmm, I feel like being stressed out today, let me go to a club, that should do it yeah!!" :P You old hag

No the people that need to hook up, and make something happen are you and Sasha...u 2 fight so much, its like you 2 have been dating forever..

where there's hate, there's love ;)