Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar NY

240turbo

Guest LeVeL

naw no fight, lady is cool, and she's married :( a mudd fight would have been fun... :P

yeah no doubt man its all in good fun...but dont hesitate to challenege the LDY on a Mudd Fight she might consider ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the place is fucking sick, and the soundsystem is sooo loud!!!!! I could hardly take it. they seriously needed to turn it down, it sounded fine no distortion but...good lord :-\

Aww yeah, so far two people agree with me. with the exception of one old hag that's 22 but acts like she's 92 ahem...ahem....pun fully intended. LOL.

There was no pun in that comment...anyway lol...i'll leave this thread alone cause as usual its beat down Sasha day lol...(yes, i guess that was me complaining yet again???) enjoy the cold up there...cause its pretty damn cold down here still.

How many times have I told you to change your name to Imalwayscomplainingeventhoughihavenoreasontoandiwill neverbehappywithanyclubbecausetherewillneverbeaperfectclub.

Why do you bother going to clubs? People go to clubs to have a good time, seems like you go to clubs to be stressed. " Hmm, I feel like being stressed out today, let me go to a club, that should do it yeah!!" :P You old hag

No the people that need to hook up, and make something happen are you and Sasha...u 2 fight so much, its like you 2 have been dating forever..

where there's hate, there's love ;)

LOL, you're funny lexx. You instigator.

Guest LeVeL

Hahhaha Alex is funny...with that, where there is hate there is love quote...hahahah

Yo Rick it might be true my friend....I think we may have a love match here.

Its not everyday that things like this happen you know.

yeah the place is fucking sick' date=' and the soundsystem is sooo loud!!!!! I could hardly take it. they seriously needed to turn it down, it sounded fine no distortion but...good lord :-\

[/quote']

Aww yeah, so far two people agree with me. with the exception of one old hag that's 22 but acts like she's 92 ahem...ahem....pun fully intended. LOL.

There was no pun in that comment...anyway lol...i'll leave this thread alone cause as usual its beat down Sasha day lol...(yes, i guess that was me complaining yet again???) enjoy the cold up there...cause its pretty damn cold down here still.

How many times have I told you to change your name to Imalwayscomplainingeventhoughihavenoreasontoandiwillneverbehappywithanyclubbecausetherewillneverbeaperfectclub.

Why do you bother going to clubs? People go to clubs to have a good time, seems like you go to clubs to be stressed. " Hmm, I feel like being stressed out today, let me go to a club, that should do it yeah!!" :P You old hag

im sorry sasha, but rick is too damm funny!

u crack me up bro

much luv sash! ;)

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

ewww, there are sweaty people in there? thats it, im never going back again. I can only party with beautiful flawless people 8)

ewww, there are sweaty people in there? thats it, im never going back again. I can only party with beautiful flawless people 8)

LOL joey. People aren't supposed to sweat at clubs. nor are they supposed to dance or get fucked up. It should be like a sunday morning at church. Yeah, that'll be perfect. like that we never have to endure sasha's harsh criticism and complaining ( notice how i wrote her name with a small "S" on purpose and now she's gonna complain.lol.) :P

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

yeah the place is fucking sick, and the soundsystem is sooo loud!!!!! I could hardly take it. they seriously needed to turn it down, it sounded fine no distortion but...good lord :-\

How many times have I told you to change your name to Imalwayscomplainingeventhoughihavenoreasontoandiwillneverbehappywithanyclubbecausetherewillneverbeaperfectclub.

u crack me up bro

much luv sash! ;)

What i do find funny is how Rick can say these things but he has never even been to a club with me..so i find it odd how he knows how i am inside one..i have a great time when i go out so i dont need to prove myself lol. Thanks for the luv though.

Guest LdySphynx

All I have to say to all this is :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X!!!!

And as for Level saying I would consider a Mudd Fight....goes to show you how little you know me, Oil fight Maybe...LOL :P!!!!

u crack me up bro

much luv sash! ;)

What i do find funny is how Rick can say these things but he has never even been to a club with me..so i find it odd how he knows how i am inside one..i have a great time when i go out so i dont need to prove myself lol. Thanks for the luv though.

That's cuz you're too busy trying to figure out a more efficient way to complain and criticize. "I hate the music, look at that girl she looks anorexic, the guy looks like a dumbass, the decor is not aesthetically pleasing, the tiles are dirty, the dj's hair is not combed right, he might need to gel it a little bit, the bartender isn't putting enough triple sec in the long island iceT's, the security guard's suit is not tailored right and that earpiece is crooked, that girl is wearing cheap makeup, she buys her shoes at traffic, the guys looks gay but then again he might not be, on the other hand me might be a woman, the speakers are too loud, the lights sequence is off, why is that girl wearing those shoes in a club, that guys smells , oh wait, so does she, I hope everybody in the club doesn't start complaining as amuch as I do because we might have a riot in here, owww..my shoes are to tight, i forgot to do cardio today, maybe should finally shut up and dance to make up for it. And yes we did hang out at a club knucklehead (NV) you were just too busy complaining to remember. and I was too drunk to listen. LOL LOL, next time i'll bring anti sasha earplugs. :P

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Now you have gone too far..th eonly thing i talk about is the music and the vibe..not individual people or sitting their critiquing...im actuaqlly highly against that expect for the little inside jokes i have with my friends...so im glad it makes you feel better to talk down to me.

Guest LdySphynx

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, what is wrong with the shoes from Traffic :P!!!!

Shit I bought a pair of Nine West knock offs there for $25 they were $80 at Nine West.......but you would never be able to tell the difference only if I told you, and I just did....didn't I :-\!!!!

It's all good.....ain't no shame to my game ;D ;)!!!!

u crack me up bro

much luv sash! ;)

what happened @ amika wed night way back...must of been some other girl named sasha...

welcome bout the luv...u get plenty of that around here :-*

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

yeah the place is fucking sick' date=' and the soundsystem is sooo loud!!!!! I could hardly take it. they seriously needed to turn it down, it sounded fine no distortion but...good lord :-\

[/quote']

u crack me up bro

much luv sash! ;)

That's cuz you're too busy trying to figure out a more efficient way to complain and criticize. "I hate the music, look at that girl she looks anorexic, the guy looks like a dumbass, the decor is not aesthetically pleasing, the tiles are dirty, the dj's hair is not combed right, he might need to gel it a little bit, the bartender isn't putting enough triple sec in the long island iceT's, the security guard's suit is not tailored right and that earpiece is crooked, that girl is wearing cheap makeup, she buys her shoes at traffic, the guys looks gay but then again he might not be, on the other hand me might be a woman, the speakers are too loud, the lights sequence is off, why is that girl wearing those shoes in a club, that guys smells , oh wait, so does she, I hope everybody in the club doesn't start complaining as amuch as I do because we might have a riot in here, owww..my shoes are to tight, i forgot to do cardio today, maybe should finally shut up and dance to make up for it. And yes we did hang out at a club knucklehead (NV) you were just too busy complaining to remember. and I was too drunk to listen. LOL LOL, next time i'll bring anti sasha earplugs. :P

hahahahahaha, toooo much!!!!

[/quote']

u crack me up bro

much luv sash! ;)

u forgot walking the dog

Guest LdySphynx

All I have to say to all this is :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X!!!!

And as for Level saying I would consider a Mudd Fight....goes to show you how little you know me, Oil fight Maybe...LOL :P!!!!

baby oil or the one u apply and it gets hot when u blow on it? :-X

k i'll stop talking here... ::)

Yeah, silence is golden............... :-X!!!!

Now you have gone too far..th eonly thing i talk about is the music and the vibe..not individual people or sitting their critiquing...im actuaqlly highly against that expect for the little inside jokes i have with my friends...so im glad it makes you feel better to talk down to me.

Sasha, relax, everybody here knows i'm just pushing your buttons. No big deal, i'm not talking down to you, i'm just making fun of the fact that you like to complain and always want to be right. That's what makes you different. Everybody knows we're cool. And that we're just going off at each other. ATTN JUNKIES IN CASE YOU HAVN'T NOTICED I AM JOKING!!!! These guys are even poking fun saying we need to hook up.LOL ;D

Sasha' date=' relax, everybody here knows i'm just pushing your buttons. No big deal, i'm not talking down to you, i'm just making fun of the fact that you like to complain and always want to be right. That's what makes you different. Everybody knows we're cool. And that we're just going off at each other. ATTN JUNKIES IN CASE YOU HAVN'T NOTICED I AM JOKING!!!! These guys are even poking fun saying we need to hook up.LOL ;D

[/quote']

she knows...i told her she's like one of the "guys" 8)

Guest LdySphynx

This is slander..im taking u all to court lmao. :)

Girl, what it's going to cost you taking them to court you can buy about 7 pairs of shoes at Traffic ;).....LMAO!!!!

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Girl, what it's going to cost you taking them to court you can buy about 7 pairs of shoes at Traffic ;).....LMAO!!!!

Seriously girl i am gonna need shoes b/c getting into this conversation on CJ my dog is eating a pair as i type lol!

Guest LdySphynx

Seriously girl i am gonna need shoes b/c getting into this conversation on CJ my dog is eating a pair as i type lol!

LMAO......anytime girly, and if you are not too picky about your shoes.....there is this little store hidden away in Hialeah that have the cutest shoes you can imagine!!!

If I tell you the basic price for their shoes you won't beleive me :P!!!

Ok i'll tell you between $10 and $15.....but if I show you the shoes i get from there you will freak!!!!