Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar NY

240turbo

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

This is slander..im taking u all to court lmao. :)

Girl, what it's going to cost you taking them to court you can buy about 7 pairs of shoes at Traffic ;).....LMAO!!!!

Seriously girl i am gonna need shoes b/c getting into this conversation on CJ my dog is eating a pair as i type lol!

LMAO......anytime girly, and if you are not too picky about your shoes.....there is this little store hidden away in Hialeah that have the cutest shoes you can imagine!!!

If I tell you the basic price for their shoes you won't beleive me :P!!!

Ok i'll tell you between $10 and $15.....but if I show you the shoes i get from there you will freak!!!!

eww, you wear 10 dollar shoes?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DiscJockeyJoey

well fuck man, there is nothing to womans clothes, just get an old dishrag and a shoe lace. glue on some sequences use the shoelace as a strap...maybe some carfully placed bleach stains and BAM!!!!

Guest web_norah

Crobar NYC kinda sucks...........on a big party, 85% of the crowd are crazy, sweaty, asian clubbers acting stupid...

Crobar isnt all that really, i agree 100% with you there Antonio

i go there every two months if that. it is a nice space, but lacks soul and vibe desperately. sometimes the sound isnt even right and you walk out and your eardrums are hurting badly.

just my two cents.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Crobar NYC kinda sucks...........on a big party, 85% of the crowd are crazy, sweaty, asian clubbers acting stupid...

Crobar isnt all that really, i agree 100% with you there Antonio

i go there every two months if that. it is a nice space, but lacks soul and vibe desperately. sometimes the sound isnt even right and you walk out and your eardrums are hurting badly.

just my two cents.

THANK YOU my fellow NY'er :)

Guest durrtylexx

Here's what I thought of Crobar NYC..I found well organized BETTER than Miami!! The door people were polite and professional..The line was in order and people were waiting patiently..As soon as you walk in, the guest list's are to the right, and they take care of you right away..It wasnt like Crobar Miami where everyone is there standing like a fool, waiting to be noticed..Sure the people inside the club, did not look as good as Crobar Miami, but they weren't as cracked out or out of control as Space..The VIP room, the upstairs are and the lounge downstairs are well decorated and there are plenty of areas to sit..Its not that dark and they don't kill you with smoke or a horn every 10 minutes..

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Here's what I thought of Crobar NYC..I found well organized BETTER than Miami!! The door people were polite and professional..The line was in order and people were waiting patiently..As soon as you walk in, the guest list's are to the right, and they take care of you right away..It wasnt like Crobar Miami where everyone is there standing like a fool, waiting to be noticed..Sure the people inside the club, did not look as good as Crobar Miami, but they weren't as cracked out or out of control as Space..The VIP room, the upstairs are and the lounge downstairs are well decorated and there are plenty of areas to sit..Its not that dark and they don't kill you with smoke or a horn every 10 minutes..

Yes but this is not simply the difference between NY and Miami cfrobar..its the difference of NY and Miami nightlife in general. Here its all about how much money you have and in NY its all about who you know. The main positive in NY is that there are usually always lines where as in Miami one of the ownly clubs i know that actually has one is Space. In NY if you wait in line you get respect and taken care of..here you can stand there all night even if you are the only persona there until you open your mouth and kiss the doormans ass you are not going anywhere.

Yes but this is not simply the difference between NY and Miami cfrobar..its the difference of NY and Miami nightlife in general. Here its all about how much money you have and in NY its all about who you know. The main positive in NY is that there are usually always lines where as in Miami one of the ownly clubs i know that actually has one is Space. In NY if you wait in line you get respect and taken care of..here you can stand there all night even if you are the only persona there until you open your mouth and kiss the doormans ass you are not going anywhere.

u get respect to stand in line? does someone from the club come to check on u? make sure ur okay, if u need something like water perhaps? c'mon now i believe its up to the club when it comes to those things...ive gonne a few times to NY, haven't been there in a while but the last few times i went there i didnt see any "respect" at the lines...especially if you're a guy...u get to "wait" in line w/ no "respect" unless ur a chick or w/ a chick...lots of places i went to w/ a crowd the ppl at the door would tell us to wait cuz the guy/girl ratio would be 4 guys to 1 girl...when i was w/ that "crew" the nights i was staying there.

It all comes down to who u know...i didnt know anybody in NY to get me in quickly thru the lines...in DC its the same shiet

Well said Alex. I have to admit these guys were very professional and respectful at the door. Very well organized. None of the crap that they do at Crobar Miami. That's part of the clubbing experience altogether. OK Sasha?

Guest durrtylexx

Hey man I was with a buddy and we had no trouble getting in..Of course they were letting the girls in quicker, or shall I say the "pretty girls" but thats cool with me..I waited in line for less than 10 minutes..When I went to the smaller lounges they were like south beach clubs, and good thing my buddy knows plenty of people up there..But the door people were not as rude like the people at Gryphon, Crobar Miami or places like Mansion.

Hey man I was with a buddy and we had no trouble getting in..Of course they were letting the girls in quicker, or shall I say the "pretty girls" but thats cool with me..I waited in line for less than 10 minutes..When I went to the smaller lounges they were like south beach clubs, and good thing my buddy knows plenty of people up there..But the door people were not as rude like the people at Gryphon, Crobar Miami or places like Mansion.

thats cuz 99% of them r french

Let's not forget that the DJ makes a hell of a difference in the atmosphere also. No matter how nice the venue is if the dj sucks the overall vibe will suck too. As good as Space is I've been there on some nights where you have a guest dj that just bores you to death and you actually feel like it's the worst club ever. Personally I can say that David Morales tore Crobar to shreds and the crowd was loving it. I had a blast. Hey I guess I caught it on a good night. Not every night is going to be the same. None of you guys were there when Morales was spinning, so you have no idea what i'm talking about. Plain and simple.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Wow, a lot of complaints about the door people at Crobar Miami. I found them to be quite nice when I was there.

I think we are basically referring to the difference in NY & Miami door staff in general. I would agree that the Crobar Miami staff is better than many of the other clubs down here (Mansion, Prive, Mynt, Amika, etc etc). Still, there is no organization as far as a line and if you don't go up and say something you will stand there for quite some time.

And back to Turbo about the vibe thing, i do agree, but in some cases like Crobar NY i disagree. I heard Morillo there and the music and power was there..but the set up of the club and the dancefloor just made it so uncomfortable. Maybe it's too big and not cozy enough...normally my friends back home and i kinda pick a spot to call our own, even in the super packed and large old SF or Twilo... or even CHeetah, Show, the old Ohm, Centrofly, etc. At Crobar NY i just found it impossible to do that. Hearing Morillo at Discoteque where he sometimes spins is sooooo mch more incredible a vibe and time, even though the club itself is very blah. Oh well..the show must go on! Webnorah, what do you think?