Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar NY

240turbo

Guest fairyDust

WOW!!...I can't believe this thread has gone this far!....who cares about the differences between Crobar NY & Crobar Miami....people get a LIFE!!!!....lol... :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

WOW!!...I can't believe this thread has gone this far!....who cares about the differences between Crobar NY & Crobar Miami....people get a LIFE!!!!....lol... :P

Good Point.

But, i think that my main focus in this thread is that it is OK to disagree on the which one is better. I don't know why people feel a need to pursuade one another. State you opinion and move on. I guess i should follow my own advice sometimes lol. But i dont comment on other peoples personalities when they make a statement, i just respond to the actual comment topic. The real question is who cares who thinks either one is better...love what you love and dislike what you dont..

Now moving on hehehe.

Guest LeVeL

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah