Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky Williams on 60 mins

tgibson

Guest LeVeL

I saw the Ricky interview and you can certainly tell the guy is a burnout and a complete liar.

The guy seems to be in cloud 9 and doesn't seem to take responsibility for his actions.

It was hilarious when Mike Wallace asked Ricky where does he see himself in 5 years and Ricky responded by saying that he doesn't know.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I watched this and I think what he had to say made a lot of sense. It sure seems like he's had a lot of time to think about his life and what he really wants out of it. the interview changed my opinion about his decision for the better. If only more people in this world really took time out and stepped away from their lives to look at who they really are inside, what kind of life they want to lead and what kind of people they want to be around for the rest of their lives, I think would make the world a better place.

In a way I think what Ricky did was very brave. And he's right, the most important thing in someones life should be themselves.....

He also made me want to roll up a 'Big Phatty' and smoke it.....

Hey Ricky...I think you got what I need!!!! 8)

Guest LeVeL

all i want to know is when the hell do the Fins get their $8.5 million back??

That's the big question.

Bigger question...if he's not playing, how could he ever pay that back?

I heard he's thinking of going Bankrupt which will fuck us bigtime.

Guest trancelator

That's the big question.

Bigger question...if he's not playing' date=' how could he ever pay that back?

[/quote']

No, it won't. They'll be able to seize his assets as the Fins will be viewed as a creditor of his. They can hand out his assets (cars, tv's, etc) as post season awards. :P

Guest LeVeL

That's the big question.

Bigger question...if he's not playing, how could he ever pay that back?

No, it won't. They'll be able to seize his assets as the Fins will be viewed as a creditor of his. They can hand out his assets (cars, tv's, etc) as post season awards. :P

yeah that can be done in an bankrupt agreement..too ;D

Guest trancelator

What I'm saying is he can't avoid losing $8.6 million is cash or assets by filing bankruptcy. He owes that money as long as he doesn't play. He thought he could keep his possessions, file for bankruptcy and not pay a dime. That's not the case. He will be the new definition of a poor loser.

Guest swirlundergrounder

What I'm saying is he can't avoid losing $8.6 million is cash or assets by filing bankruptcy. He owes that money as long as he doesn't play. He thought he could keep his possessions, file for bankruptcy and not pay a dime. That's not the case. He will be the new definition of a poor loser.

He gave up all of his possesions it looks like. He rents a 1 bedroom house with no TV, no Internet. He doesn't even have long distance on his phone....

Guest trancelator

Good. He will be all too happy then to live like that the rest of his life. I hope he moves to a third world country where he won't have to face the pressures of having money. ::)