Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Microsoft's Spyware Program

Guest trancepriest

Guest trancepriest

Soon Microsoft will be releasing an anti spyware program. LOL... I don't see why people pay to put ads on their desktop and then pay again to take the ads away. Windows users are getting suckered. I can't believe how much people put up with that lame ass OS. Microsoft can easily stop spyware if they want. They chose to allow it... and then make a profit off of it. A few weeks back I let my aunt hold my pc laptop...in the two weeks she had it.. She had spyware installed in the taskbar... the program placed a search field in the xp taskbar... unbelievable... over 20 various spyware apps were on the computer. As soon as I get enough money i'm buying her an ibook or imac.

Interesting article about the subject here:

http://www.spymac.com/news/index.php?contentid=1447

well heres the real deal. the software you posted about is a direct rip off of pearpc...

second you are simply running OSX over windows, I don't know how this protects your computer. and it's slow and frought with problems.

second off, using FF, no virus protection and sometimes I use my router as a firewall, I have ZERO ISSUES!

I like mac, I want a mac, but they can't justify it's price. Why them and gateway don't team up for a cheap mac is beyond me. they'd sell millions of them.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah I'm sick of my PC. If I had an extra 4 grand lying around I would go buy a Mac...Hey aren't tax returns coming up soon? ;D