Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos the new guy in the patio

Guest houseman

Guest houseman

GABY faint cuz thats what i wanted to do when he was playin.

we went from roland to gaby. this guy plays like a clown. his programing is weak its like he dosent see that there are people there wantingto hear good shit

Guest houseman

i dont really care i just speak what i want.

didnt he just get out of jail, that cat used to dj at nerve for the drugies with cue.

i dont want beef with Ldysphynx i just think they could of put a better dj in there not another sleeper like ivano

Guest LeVeL

Well dont you think by Space putting some Sleeper Dj's in the patio it is actually sending the message to the people that it is time to go to sleep and that its 9am already. ;)

Guest ramon

Well dont you think by Space putting some Sleeper Dj's in the patio it is actually sending the message to the people that it is time to go to sleep and that its 9am already. ;)

hahaha

Guest houseman

GOOD Answer so GABY FAINT is the resident sleeper dj so when u guys see him get on that means the space family wants u to go home, party is over

GOOD Answer so GABY FAINT is the resident sleeper dj so when u guys see him get on that means the space family wants u to go home, party is over

unless, of course, you LIKE the kind of music that he spins....

Guest houseman

well i know that cedric rocked the patio this week like never before

yes cedric did rock the patio!!!! fucked it up only roland could have shut that shit down after that!!!! not gaby faint

Guest swirlundergrounder

didnt he just get out of jail, that cat used to dj at nerve for the drugies with cue.

And there aren't any druggies at Space?

Guest tres-b

There's no Tina on the list darling....Can ya move?

Guest LdySphynx

One thing is criticizing someone as a DJ.......Shit I think Roland sucked ASS in the patio the times I was there.....man talk about sleep not even my friend Tina could wake me up if she was around that day ;D!!!!! But thats just my opinion, as everyone has there own and they are entitled to it, thats why we live in America!!!

And yeah everyone knows that he got out of jail almost a year ago, thats no secret, its the intentions that some people say it with that trigger me.......plus I like houseman, he's cool in my book ;)!!!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

There's no Tina on the list darling....Can ya move?

That's cuz Tina already got in before you came so her name was scratched off the list.....