Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Thank You from Roland & I...

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

We just wanna thank the many regular & familar faces we saw @ Amika for the premiere of our "inside out" saturdays.

Indeed it was a crazy nite & an AMAZING party & we couldn't of done it without the support of our many friends.

I just think there are a few minor issues to clear up, in order to better organize our operation. Once these things fall into place, everything else is gravy. Great Party! All my stress & hard work this week paid off & come Saturday nite @ about 2am I was smilin' again...

Thanks again! ;)

We just wanna thank the many regular & familar faces we saw @ Amika for the premiere of our "inside out" saturdays.

Indeed it was a crazy nite & an AMAZING party & we couldn't of done it without the support of our many friends.

I just think there are a few minor issues to clear up, in order to better organize our operation. Once these things fall into place, everything else is gravy. Great Party! All my stress & hard work this week paid off & come Saturday nite @ about 2am I was smilin' again...

Thanks again! ;)

Congrats Biz, Like I told Roly, sorry i couldn't make it out i had to take an unexpected trip to NY. But I will be there on sat for sure.

Congratz Roland and BIz,like to see kool ass peeps succeed.Couldnt make it this saturday but for sure I will go by another night.

Keep up the good work homies. 8)

Guest klit

Glad to hear it went well, knew roly would rock that room. Was travelling the next morning so was spending time with some people b4 went back in and by time I headed out was around 1:30 and door seemed impossible there. I'll be sure to come check out the new party when I get back in town next month.

Guest coach

Hey, so are you guys going to be doing it Christmas night, as well. Cause we'll be here and we'll be boooooooooooooooored. No family around.

Guest mursa

Nice opening night ,,,a nice vibe and the party was bangin ,,,,aside from workable problems with the VIP , i think this party will be a success .

congrats .

Guest ddg

Nice opening night ,,,a nice vibe and the party was bangin ,,,,aside from workable problems with the VIP , i think this party will be a success .

congrats .

good seeing ya for a sec..

congrats biz and roland....it was a great night :D

Guest mursa

congrats .

good seeing ya for a sec..

Yea man , it was hectic as we were trying to sort out Bottle porblems , didn't get to hang with familiar faces as much as i wanted .

next time 8)