Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PHINS WIN!!

Guest ashish

Guest JMT

i said the same thing originally, but its good for the coaching staff as well as proof that the younger defensive guys and feeley are making progress.

Guest trancelator

The Fins don't need the #1 pick. They are not far off from being a playoff contender again and a win like this is proof of that.

Guest ashish

They were supposed to do so well this season and then ricky williams decided his passion was for drugs and not football!! It was good to see them excited about the win!!

Guest vegasguy25

They where better off losing. The years is shot I want the first draft pick next year.

I know that sounds good at first Mirza, but as a Dolphins fan myself, I was ecstatic to see them win a big game last night.

Guest r3nz0

What a great finish for the Dolphins last night. :o

I was at the stadium last night and the place went bananas. banana.gif

The only drawback was that it was pretty cold out there. I had to constantly pee on myself just to keep warm. :)

Guest vegasguy25
The only drawback was that it was pretty cold out there. I had to constantly pee on myself just to keep warm

LOL

What a great win for the Dolphins.

Guest JMT

it would have been even more rewarding if the Pats hadnt lost to Pitt already, a la the classic 1985 MNF game vs. the Bears with the '72 team in the house.

040913dolphins.jpg

Guest Clauds

I was at the stadium last night ...

I heard the Fins got 'booed' when they were coming out because there were too many Patriots fans. Is this true? If it is ... It sucks the big one!

Guest miniberries

I was at the stadium last night ...

I heard the Fins got 'booed' when they were coming out because there were too many Patriots fans. Is this true? If it is ... It sucks the big one!

If they did...who cares! ::) We made them swallow those boos last night! what a spanking! ;D