Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Drinks.....

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

In the opinion of the CJers, give the worst drunk episodes and hangovers???

For me it has to be Blue Long Island Iced Tea & Vanilla Vodka w/ Ginger Ale<<<<<talk about nasty blackout and hangover!!!!

Guest guyman1966

I don’t care much for the topic. But I was surprised to find a somewhat original thought - not another cut and paste.

Carry on.

Guest LeVeL

I don’t care much for the topic. But I was surprised to find a somewhat original thought - not another cut and paste.

Carry on.

LOL....dam Guyman

Guest swirlundergrounder

In the opinion of the CJers, give the worst drunk episodes and hangovers???

For me it has to be Blue Long Island Iced Tea & Vanilla Vodka w/ Ginger Ale<<<<<talk about nasty blackout and hangover!!!!

Then have a normal Long Island Ice Tea. Take out the Blue Curacao...The more you modify a drink the better of a chance you will have getting a hang over...Just kidding of course..

For me I have to say Mongolian Mother fuckers give me the worst hangover.....

Guest LdySphynx

Carry on.

Anything to impress my BaseBall Buddy ;):P!!!

Guest guyman1966

Carry on.

Shhhhhh!

Big Baseball news on the way ;)

Marlins here to stay!!!

Guest cutchemist

I'll reply, I like lady..

I dispise Tequilla and sugary mixed drinks..

Tequilla and I don't mix... :P

hmm...

....even Patrone ?

8)

Guest LdySphynx

Carry on.

Shhhhhh!

Marlins here to stay!!!

But, at the rate that their management is moving with everything they might as well leave......to be completely honest with you I see this next season dark for them, I have seen no crucial deal made at all.

Beinfest & Loria have their heads too far up their Asses, and its going to kill the team chances this year!!!!

Guest guyman1966

Carry on.

Shhhhhh!

Marlins here to stay!!!

But, at the rate that their management is moving with everything they might as well leave......to be completely honest with you I see this next season dark for them, I have seen no crucial deal made at all.

Beinfest & Loria have their heads too far up their Asses, and its going to kill the team chances this year!!!!

The big decision was to either keep Pavano or Lowell... they went with lowell cause' most baseball people think that Carl had a career year and will have problems repeating his 2004 performance with consistency. I think it was a mistake - I'd have let Lowell go, move Miguel to third and keep Carl... but they did not ask me.

Guest LdySphynx

Carry on.

Shhhhhh!

Marlins here to stay!!!

The big decision was to either keep Pavano or Lowell... they went with lowell cause' most baseball people think that Carl had a career year and will have problems repeating his 2004 performance with consistency. I think it was a mistake - I'd have let Lowell go, move Miguel to third and keep Carl... but they did not ask me.

Exactly, and I heard that they were wanting to trade the only good starter left.....cause it sure as hell is not Beckett!!!

IDIOTS i'm telling you, they really need to trade thier management team!!!

Guest antonio

Don't know why, but I can have all the whiskey i can take and never have a hangover..........

But rum or vodka........that's fucked!!

Guest LdySphynx

Don't know why, but I can have all the whiskey i can take and never have a hangover..........

But rum or vodka........that's fucked!!

My husband says the same thing......he can drink all the whiskey w/redbull he wants and be perfectly ok the next day.

I guess it also depends on the type of Vodka or Rum that you drink......Stoli for me is a death sentence!!!!

Guest LeVeL

I dispise sugary mixed drinks..

I am with you...any kind of drink that involve sugar in them I hate. For example 180 Octane from Fat Tuesday or Call a Cab from Wet Willies.

I'll drink the alcohol in them but the sugary mix that they are makes me ill.

Guest LeVeL

!

Thats because your Puerto Rican....me just like you can drink a gallon of whiskey and will never wake up with a hang over.

Guest durrtylexx

I'll reply, I like lady..

I dispise Tequilla and sugary mixed drinks..

Tequilla and I don't mix... :P

hmm...

....even Patrone ?

8)

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X disgusting :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Carry on.

Shhhhhh!

Marlins here to stay!!!

Fortunately I have both Pavano and Lowell on my fantasy team...good stuff...