Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Missy Elliot on regis and kelly this morning and guess what

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest Eddy Guerra

Missy Elliott was asked where she likes to go out in Miami and she just said she likes to go to Space in Miami.

man thats nice ;D ;D

Guest somefiercehouse

That's really nice. Have you ever wondered what people think that aren't in the know? My friend and I were joking about that when we were at her mom's house one day talking about this and that....and we remembered a friend of her's and she said: "My Asian friend from Space".

The look of utter confusion and concern on her mother's face was priceless....if you think about some of the things you say and look at it from a persons point of view that knows nothing about Miami Nightlife, it's really kinda funny.

Guest mikepayne

That's really nice. Have you ever wondered what people think that aren't in the know? My friend and I were joking about that when we were at her mom's house one day talking about this and that....and we remembered a friend of her's and she said: "My Asian friend from Space".

The look of utter confusion and concern on her mother's face was priceless....if you think about some of the things you say and look at it from a persons point of view that knows nothing about Miami Nightlife, it's really kinda funny.

ROFL, I know exactly what you mean. One time I was over at my family's house for dinner on a Sunday night, and my mother asked me what I did the night before. I told her I went to Space. She looked at me like I had two heads. I think she was expecting me to tell her I landed on the moon. ;D

Guest r3nz0

Missy Elliott was asked where she likes to go out in Miami and she just said she likes to go to Space in Miami.

man thats nice ;D ;D

Forget all that, Eddy.

The bigger question is what the hell were you doing watching Regis and Kelly? :P ;D

Guest coach

ROFL, I know exactly what you mean. One time I was over at my family's house for dinner on a Sunday night, and my mother asked me what I did the night before. I told her I went to Space. She looked at me like I had two heads. I think she was expecting me to tell her I landed on the moon. ;D

Well, all things considered, that's really not too far out...

Guest james stratus

that's quite a plug!

you guys better show her a real good time next time she's down here ;D

She's down here quite a bit. She owns a Condo somewhere on the beach I think.

Guest ramon

man thats nice ;D ;D

Forget all that, Eddy.

The bigger question is what the hell were you doing watching Regis and Kelly? :P ;D

Kelly is hot ;)

:D

Guest Cosmigonon

Why is the Space website so out of date?? Nothing but old pics of the old Space, nothing of the new one, and they don't even have the residents right??? :-X

man thats nice ;D ;D

No she meant shes always in a "space" when she is in Miami, check it out again there eddy