Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in Cool Junkie haven't you met but would like to?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest slamminshaun

i love how it seems the conservatives here all make it a point to speak intelligently and make clear points while the libs love to spout stereotypes and crude generalizations. its reinforced time and time again.

why dont you just shut up and stay out of this? that'd be actually smarter

Ok Norah O'Reilly... :o

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

"that'd be actually smarter"? LOL, oh the irony.

stay out of what? the "who in cooljunkie havent you met" thread? i dont recall saying anything to you sweet pea. but ill gladly do so the day you grow a personality.

:-*

Does anyone know what the fastest land animal is? :P

LOL

;D

Holy crap this thread is funny now.

It started with people posting their pics (which I still think is a great idea) and now it's a bitter yelling match. Stuff like this really makes my day.

Guest slamminshaun

It started with people posting their pics (which I still think is a great idea)

Oh yeah...now that I've figured it out....

<---that's me

Guest lyrik
name me all the gay-accepting republicans you know. i know very few....

You know one now.

Count me on that list...although I don't classify myself as dem or rep (more bipartisian than anything) but yes I did vote mainly republican this year...doesn't mean I am all for everything they stand for...

If you were to take a look at my wedding pictures you would see a wedding party that isn't really indicative of the stereotype of a white male voting for Bush....I mean after all my wife is half Arabic...my best man was Puerto Rican....my groomsmen ... 1 Mexican 1 Homosexual...and well I had to throw a regular ol' whiteboy in there just to keep it honest....on my wifes side - 1 Black, 1 Mexican and 2 White...pretty diverse for a Bush supporter. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder
name me all the gay-accepting republicans you know. i know very few....

You know one now.

Count me on that list...although I don't classify myself as dem or rep (more bipartisian than anything) but yes I did vote mainly republican this year...doesn't mean I am all for everything they stand for...

If you were to take a look at my wedding pictures you would see a wedding party that isn't really indicative of the stereotype of a white male voting for Bush....I mean after all my wife is half Arabic...my best man was Puerto Rican....my groomsmen ... 1 Mexican 1 Homosexual...and well I had to throw a regular ol' whiteboy in there just to keep it honest....on my wifes side - 1 Black, 1 Mexican and 2 White...pretty diverse for a Bush supporter. :)

Sound just like Bush's cabinet members....LOL

Guest web_norah

stay out of what? the "who in cooljunkie havent you met" thread? i dont recall saying anything to you sweet pea. but ill gladly do so the day you grow a personality.

this coming from you? dont think so.

some big personality you are LOL

Guest Devilicious

Ok' date=' here come the vultures....

First of all, I'm worth debating. Norah, my liberal counterpart, will you back me up on this one at least please?

Second, I would vote for a woman in a heartbeat. But don't tell me there's a Bush dynasty brewing if you can't recognize they're grooming Hillary in 2008, which would mean if she wins that there are just as many Clinton's who won then Bush's. Rep's being sexist pigs is ignorant in itself. As much so as calling us racists. Just plain dumb....there are some that are, but you can't label 99% of us that way.

Yes, there are ignorant Republican voters that married their cousins, etc, etc. But there are also ignorant voters who vote Democrat because the NAACP tells them to, when the Democrat party takes their vote for granted.

[/quote']

I can see this is going to take awhile... you miss a lot if you aren't on this board every 5 minutes sheesh

First of all you should know I'm an independant and I don't like either of the 2 major parties we have today.

Second, I love Hillary and I hope she wins, but she MARRIED into that family and really has nothing to do with the Clintons. The second Bush had a lot of help from name recognition, how else could a coke snorting alcoholic win the backing of Republicans? Those are liberal habits after all, Republicans are soooo moral.

Back to the point, when our governor runs that will be THREE from the same blood which is comparable to a dynasty whereas two people who happen to be married is NOT.

You're really proving yourself to be ignorant because I never called anyone racist, nor did I claim anyone was a sexist pig. If you want to use those words go right ahead but I like to refrain from middle school name calling and actually make valid points. Bring some. I never labeled anyone.

Yes there are ignorant demorcats. There are a lot of problems within that party and you're right, they did take for granted the African American vote, and they're hurting because of it. It's bad for democracy to have only 2 parties, both of them abusing money. Corporate interests rule it all right now. That sucks and that's why I speak up, so things have a possibility of changing.

much love ;D

Guest Devilicious

so you support gay marriage then? thats quite progressive

Yep.

I hate seeing this kind of politics though. It always (and seemingly ONLY) comes out at election time...used as a tool to polarize people into voting one way or the other as if it's the key point of a party's platform.

Agreed.......... I mean who really cares? Live and let live.

Guest Devilicious

i love how it seems the conservatives here all make it a point to speak intelligently and make clear points while the libs love to spout stereotypes and crude generalizations. its reinforced time and time again.

It's about as fair as us labeling all of them as a bunch of athiest' date=' welfare receipients. A few homo-phobes and sexist pigs don't dictate the platform for the rest of us.

[/quote']

Last one for this round I promise...

I'm agnostic and proud of it. You don't need God or religion to have morals.

If I had to go on welfare I would, that's what the system is for.

Stereotypes should always be avoided, and it's preposterous to say one group restorts to them more than another. It happens in every party, in every country in the world.

Ok, here come the vultures....

First of all, I'm worth debating. Norah, my liberal counterpart, will you back me up on this one at least please?

Second, I would vote for a woman in a heartbeat. But don't tell me there's a Bush dynasty brewing if you can't recognize they're grooming Hillary in 2008, which would mean if she wins that there are just as many Clinton's who won then Bush's. Rep's being sexist pigs is ignorant in itself. As much so as calling us racists. Just plain dumb....there are some that are, but you can't label 99% of us that way.

Yes, there are ignorant Republican voters that married their cousins, etc, etc. But there are also ignorant voters who vote Democrat because the NAACP tells them to, when the Democrat party takes their vote for granted.

I can see this is going to take awhile... you miss a lot if you aren't on this board every 5 minutes sheesh

First of all you should know I'm an independant and I don't like either of the 2 major parties we have today.

Second, I love Hillary and I hope she wins, but she MARRIED into that family and really has nothing to do with the Clintons. The second Bush had a lot of help from name recognition, how else could a coke snorting alcoholic win the backing of Republicans? Those are liberal habits after all, Republicans are soooo moral.

Back to the point, when our governor runs that will be THREE from the same blood which is comparable to a dynasty whereas two people who happen to be married is NOT.

You're really proving yourself to be ignorant because I never called anyone racist, nor did I claim anyone was a sexist pig. If you want to use those words go right ahead but I like to refrain from middle school name calling and actually make valid points. Bring some. I never labeled anyone.

Yes there are ignorant demorcats. There are a lot of problems within that party and you're right, they did take for granted the African American vote, and they're hurting because of it. It's bad for democracy to have only 2 parties, both of them abusing money. Corporate interests rule it all right now. That sucks and that's why I speak up, so things have a possibility of changing.

much love ;D

I don't think he was necessarily referring to your comments specifically, more just the general concensus (sometimes seen on this board) about republicans.

Guest JMT

It's about as fair as us labeling all of them as a bunch of athiest, welfare receipients. A few homo-phobes and sexist pigs don't dictate the platform for the rest of us.

Stereotypes should always be avoided, and it's preposterous to say one group restorts to them more than another. It happens in every party, in every country in the world.

i believe you said "inbred, ignorant/dumb rednecks..." or something to that effect. we were referring to stereotypes used by the people on this board at times. but that is neither here nor there at this point. lets move on.

Guest LdySphynx

Guest swirlundergrounder

So what Animal lays the biggest Eggs????

Ostriches do...

You get a lollipop..... :P!!!

Ask me more questions....I'm like the Ken Jennings of my house!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Ostriches do...

What is the smallest animal in the world ;)?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ostriches do...

What is the smallest animal in the world ;)?

An Ameoba