Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who in Cool Junkie haven't you met but would like to?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest LdySphynx

So what Animal lays the biggest Eggs????

Ostriches do...

You get a lollipop..... :P!!!

Ask me more questions....I'm like the Ken Jennings of my house!!!!!

What is the smallest animal in the world ;)?

An Ameoba

Ok I have to look that up :P!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ostriches do...

An Ameoba

Go ahead..Make my day!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Ostriches do...

An Ameoba

Go ahead..Make my day!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, incredible I couldn't find anything on the Internet..........by golly I think you broke it!!!!!

Ok here's another one.....Oldest Chelonian????

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ostriches do...

An Ameoba

Go ahead..Make my day!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, incredible I couldn't find anything on the Internet..........by golly I think you broke it!!!!!

That's a large turtle right? I think the oldest one to ever live was around 180 something years old if I can remember....

Guest LdySphynx

Ostriches do...

An Ameoba

Go ahead..Make my day!!!

That's a large turtle right? I think the oldest one to ever live was around 180 something years old if I can remember....

A Madagascar radiated tortoise (Astrochelys radiata) presented to the Tongan royal family by the British explorer Captain Cook in either 1773 or 1777 lived to the age of at least 188. It died in 1965. The animal was called Tui Malila.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I got one for ya........

OLDEST PENIS???

The oldest penis around is on the nude statue of Michealangeo....

Guest LdySphynx

X

Wrong...........

Scientists in Scotland, UK, believe that they have found the world's oldest genitals – and if they are correct, the fossilized find will be over 300 million years older than the current "oldest penis" record holder. The discovery – of a fossilized harvestman insect (commonly known as a Daddy-Long-Legs) with a penis nearly two-thirds of the entire body length – was announced in the most recent edition of New Scientist.

The current record for the oldest fossilized penis dates back around 100 million years. It belongs to a crustacean known as an ostracod (pictured), discovered in Brazil and measuring just 1 mm across. The discovery was announced in September 2002 at the British Association for the Advancement of Science Festival in Leicester, UK

Guest swirlundergrounder

X

Wrong...........

Scientists in Scotland, UK, believe that they have found the world's oldest genitals – and if they are correct, the fossilized find will be over 300 million years older than the current "oldest penis" record holder. The discovery – of a fossilized harvestman insect (commonly known as a Daddy-Long-Legs) with a penis nearly two-thirds of the entire body length – was announced in the most recent edition of New Scientist.

The current record for the oldest fossilized penis dates back around 100 million years. It belongs to a crustacean known as an ostracod (pictured), discovered in Brazil and measuring just 1 mm across. The discovery was announced in September 2002 at the British Association for the Advancement of Science Festival in Leicester, UK

That doesn't count becuz they are not sure yet....FACTS.....LDY!!!! We want FACTS......Good night I'm going to bed..... :P

Guest LdySphynx

X

Wrong...........

That doesn't count becuz they are not sure yet....FACTS.....LDY!!!! We want FACTS......Good night I'm going to bed..... :P

Hey the Book of Records can't be wrong :P......and good night we shall continue ;D!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

X

Wrong...........

Hey the Book of Records can't be wrong :P......and good night we shall continue ;D!!!!!

Did you know that it is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open?

Guest Clarisa

IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE BUT THEN IT'S RECOMMENDED NOT TO DUE TO ONE CAN LITERALLY POP YOUR EYES OUT.

Guest swirlundergrounder

X

Wrong...........

Did you know that if you hold a sneeze in you could possbly rupture and clog blood vessels in your brain thus causing a stroke.....

Guest Cosmigonon

IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE BUT THEN IT'S RECOMMENDED NOT TO DUE TO ONE CAN LITERALLY POP YOUR EYES OUT.

Have you ever done it? ::)

Guest Clarisa

I have tried but to no avail

Guest swirlundergrounder

you can sneeze with your eyes open....I've done it while driving in my car. many times. You can't close your eyes while on the road and sneeze....you'll get in a wreck...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Kill this thread already.

Long live this thread!!!!! The most thread jacked thread in a while.....So who else would you like to meet from CJ that you haven't already????

Guest swirlundergrounder

Kill this thread already.

Long live this thread!!!!! The most thread jacked thread in a while.....So who else would you like to meet from CJ that you haven't already????

I agree! Most of you hopefully at WMC this year...

Who in particualr man? We got to keep this thread going. (as to irritate Slammin Shaun...... lol)

Guest Cosmigonon

you can sneeze with your eyes open....I've done it while driving in my car. many times. You can't close your eyes while on the road and sneeze....you'll get in a wreck...

The exact same second you sneeze it is impossible to keep you reues open. You close them for that fraction of a second. It may be only a fraction, but they're closed.

And I've sneezed many time while driving. It takes longer to change a Cd in your car, so it's not as dangerous.

Guest swirlundergrounder

You all are a bunch of fascist Nazi's. Die thread die... OK I've invoked the rule.. this thread will die.

You've just bumped it up by posting a comment on it...Thaks..Long live this thread,.......LOL ;D

So who else would you like to meet from CJ that you haven't already.....?