Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#'s grow to over 100k killed in South Asia - Xmas Day

Guest swirlundergrounder

This is freakin horrible. If a tidal wave hit Miami we would all be done because Miami so flat.

There's a volcanic chain of islands off the coast of africa in the Atlantic and if one of the volcano's were to erupt and lose one face of the mountain side, the shelf would collapse into the ocean and cause a massive tidal wave that could wipe out the entire bottom half of the east coast if the tsunami hit us.....

The number has gonne up to over 12k now...ive been following this since yesterday evening.

Part of an article...

''the beach and the area behind it had become an inland sea, rushing over the road and pouring into the flimsy houses on the other side. The speed with which it all happened seemed like a scene from the Bible - a natural phenomenon unlike anything I had experienced before.''

Guest Cosmigonon

Why do bad things happen to poor old countries like them..? It's horrible...

This kind of mentality is what drove people to cheer 9/11 in some parts of the world. >:(

Guest swirlundergrounder

Why do bad things happen to poor old countries like them..? It's horrible...

Phuket Thailand a popular beach resort that amounts to about half of Thailands $10 billion dollar tourist industry was hit hard and that place is like a resort I guess..

Plus when you see chaos and destruction like that on the news, it makes a nice area look poor......I'm sure most of those places are very scenic and exotic....