Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X'ess Chicago in Miami...

So... those who were at Nerve on 05.23.04 know that X'ess delivered the goods in spades with Jon Huang and none other than Frankie Knuckles!!! Last I heard, they were planning on bringing Boy George to Miami on Jan. 22 but the venue was yet to be confirmed. Anyone have any idea what's happening? ;D

Guest lyrik

So... those who were at Nerve on 05.23.04 know that X'ess delivered the goods in spades with Jon Huang and none other than Frankie Knuckles!!! Last I heard, they were planning on bringing Boy George to Miami on Jan. 22 but the venue was yet to be confirmed. Anyone have any idea what's happening? ;D

X'ess is looking to establish a once a month event in South Florida. Unfortunately, these things do not come easy and recent attempts to secure a venue for the next event have not been very promising as plans and dates keep getting put off. As of right now the Boy George event has been cancelled and there are no plans to re-schedule that event. Ashish is trying hard to work on something concrete down here - so hopefully we will get another taste of what we had at the Knuckles party real soon.

X'ess is looking to establish a once a month event in South Florida. Unfortunately, these things do not come easy and recent attempts to secure a venue for the next event have not been very promising as plans and dates keep getting put off. As of right now the Boy George event has been cancelled and there are no plans to re-schedule that event...

:'(

Guest lyrik

X'ess is looking to establish a once a month event in South Florida. Unfortunately, these things do not come easy and recent attempts to secure a venue for the next event have not been very promising as plans and dates keep getting put off. As of right now the Boy George event has been cancelled and there are no plans to re-schedule that event...

:'(

All is not lost and there are other avenues to go down as well a pool of very diverse talent in the bag just waiting for something solid to be inked. Look for soemthing to happen in Jan-Feb if a party is to go off before conference....and for WMC x'ess is talks with a few labels to throw a nice event.

Guest Clarisa

I don't know specificly what boy george spins but when I saw/heard him at Ultra '04...he spinned great stuff. I would love to hear him out again if he comes around.

Guest ashish

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

As Lyrik stated earlier, unfortunately, boy george has been cancelled. But, I am working as hard as possible for an event before WMC, at WMC and beyond.

WMC will be an amazing event!

Stay tuned!

Guest lyrik

speakin of frankie. hearing an essential mix of his :) damn knuckles is the man. soulful jazzy house. damn i want to see him again :'(

I heard Frankie wants to come again back soon and not just for WMC :)

Ashish is working on some things for a late Jan/Feb date and hopefully what is in the works gets done because what he has planned would be one hell of a SUPER night - just ask JANE ;)