Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real World/Road Rules Chicks gone WILD!!

Guest Ariel

Guest LeVeL

Dam the girl in the curly hair is smokin'' :o....I forgot her name shes from Road Rules...shes been around the block a couple times too.

But those pics ddo her body justice...very nice Ariel

Guest Cosmigonon

Umm, airbrushing is normally done in the computer, Narcisolon.

In other words, they're banged up hardcore in person.

Yeah, but it's not like I'm gonna meet them itomorrow in person; in my screen though, they look hot.

Actually the only one that's really, really hot is Veronica; the one with the curls, never seen her, but looks hot in the pics. Flora and the other one are from the first seasons, bak in the early/mid 90's, so they're kind of old.

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah, I forgot those two. Tonya IS hot also. Mary Beth was already a playmate when she appeared in Road Rules.

dude your into these chicks..i just right clicked on her to find out her name..I havent watched those shows in years..which one is Tonya? ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Yeah, I forgot those two. Tonya IS hot also. Mary Beth was already a playmate when she appeared in Road Rules.

dude your into these chicks..i just right clicked on her to find out her name..I havent watched those shows in years..which one is Tonya? ;D

I love those shows, the chicks are always hot, and they're always fighting with each other ;D

Tonya is the Blonde in the end by herself.

Guest lyrik

like Pod said "heavy airbrush work in those photos, FHM-style"

lol at Flora (Louis Puig's old flame from RW Miami)

I never liked that Flora girl and even with the airbrushing she still isn't that great.

Guest web_norah

well, LP sure liked Flora back in the day. lol

as for the rest of them, i am sure they're enjoying the nice paychecks they received for this airbrushed photo-op