Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Found a New Karaoke Party

Guest coach

Guest coach

South Beach, baby!

Karaoke is just good, goofy fun. Totally unlike the club scene. It AIN'T about the music. It AIN'T about the scene. And it SURE ain't about being all cool. Just a great reason to get stupid!

Guest mikepayne

Umm OK. Though why karaoke? There's plenty of other stupid things to do, tasering the homeless, taunting hookers, etc...

Personally I prefer taunting the homeless and tasering hookers, but otherwise I couldn't have said it better. ;D

then we would go hit de ja vu for some real action..

Wow, DeJa Vu brings back some memories. We used to go there and get crazy also.

THe funniest moment was when my 2 freinds and I were sitting there just having a good time and wathcing the girls come out and dance. Then I got up and went to the bathroom ( insert joke here) and then cam eback to sit down with my freinds, and they are like, that stripper that was just on stage came over here and asked us if that is Eric sitting with you, and let him know Jeni said hello. I then looked at her for about 5 more minutes and could not figure out she was. Turns out it was one of my little girlfreinds from when we were in grade school.

How Jeni grew up nicely. :o