Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MORILLO ROLL CALL!!!! < 10 DAYS

V. Barbarino

Guest JMT

ramon knows it... i forget the name....

it's on: ERIK MORILLO LIVE@PACHA(IBIZA) 09.07.2003.

second track...

ever since you mentioned Carmina Burana - Hard Church remix......

what are the chances?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh, an ofortuna fan, I would say the chances are zero!!!!

The last time I heard it was at Hunka Bunka in NJ about 1999 ish.. Richie Santana was on the decks and he gave me the track id...

I LOVE THAT TRACK!!!!!!!!! but you'll never hear it.. I"m hopeing to work stryke over to play it, I think he is the one guy that will play it...

Guest Ariel

ramon knows it... i forget the name....

it's on: ERIK MORILLO LIVE@PACHA(IBIZA) 09.07.2003.

second track...

that track is bangin!

"....no soul, no samba, no disco, just funk and tons of rock music.."

Guest ecpolo521

Well, for Saleen and others, if you don't already have this set from Eric Morillo @ Sensation White, Amsterdam 07-03-2004, here you go. Just a warm up for next weekend.

http://globalclubbing.ru/mp3.html

His set is towards the bottom of the list. Plus theres a bunch of other sets for you trance or house heads. Enjoy!

;D

Guest rollyp66

Well, for Saleen and others, if you don't already have this set from Eric Morillo @ Sensation White, Amsterdam 07-03-2004, here you go. Just a warm up for next weekend.

His set is towards the bottom of the list. Plus theres a bunch of other sets for you trance or house heads. Enjoy!

;D

Thanks for sharing!

Guest JMT

;D

very cool, thanks.

great opening track on that morillo set....

they even do the guido clap... niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the sweet dreams transitions are materful....

EVEN CUTS THE MUSIC FOR THE CROWD ACCAPELLA

thats old school folks... no miami jock does this shit..

man, I can't wait for next saturday!!!!!!

IT'S ON!!!!

Guest Justin Johnson

I'll be there for sure. Now don't anyone make fun of me dancing. I have white boy disease, my feet don't move...but I definitely groove. LOL

great opening track on that morillo set....

they even do the guido clap... niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the sweet dreams transitions are materful....

EVEN CUTS THE MUSIC FOR THE CROWD ACCAPELLA

thats old school folks... no miami jock does this shit..

man, I can't wait for next saturday!!!!!!

IT'S ON!!!!

guido clap? lmao

Guest Justin Johnson

Bring Bill with you!!! ;)

Good idea! Then we can both look like idiots together, attempting to dance. He might actually be able to come over that weekend, since Monday is MLK Jr.'s Holiday. I'll probably have him play at Blue that Sunday as well. You didn't get to hear him play, but DAMN, that guy has some sick ass records. Dirty dirty dirty bass lines. Anyways, I'm psyched for Morillo. Haven't heard him play since back in the days of Subliminal Thursdays at Centrofly in NYC.

Good idea! Then we can both look like idiots together, attempting to dance. He might actually be able to come over that weekend, since Monday is MLK Jr.'s Holiday. I'll probably have him play at Blue that Sunday as well. You didn't get to hear him play, but DAMN, that guy has some sick ass records. Dirty dirty dirty bass lines. Anyways, I'm psyched for Morillo. Haven't heard him play since back in the days of Subliminal Thursdays at Centrofly in NYC.

Bring him!!!! Its gonna get messy!!!! ;D

Guest rollyp66

Yes it is.. My WHOLE crew is coming out Carisa... you know what that means lol

Yes it is.. My WHOLE crew is coming out Carisa... you know what that means lol

:o :o :o

Guest Justin Johnson

*sighs* Oh boy...here we go again...

I'd better start getting my immune system for a big shock! LOL

Guest Devilicious

;D

Much appreciated. My expectations have been set :)