From Tiesto's website

Nightguide:

18/02 Tiësto - Passion @ the Emporium, UK

19/02 Tiësto - Ice Factory, Scotland

19/02 Tiësto - Carling Academy, Scotland

23/03 Steve Lawler - State Miami, US

26/03 Ultra 7 - Bayfront Park Miami, US

He'll be there!

Ok, this latest rumor, which I find to be plausible and it comes from a very good source...

Spacefest is a no go!!!

it's not gonna happen...

Ultra is going to go on but, no Tiesto..

Space is looking to bring Tiesto to South Beach and Tiesto won't play Space during WMC.

So it's Tiesto on South Beach one week prior to WMC or basically the first weekend of wmc.

Now where the fuck and how the fuck they will be able to covince sobe to do this? Well, if true, Dance Star packed up and moved to vegas so Space will take their spot...

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN..

ps I hate tiesto, I hate ultra, I hate space fest I hate tisto on the bay, I hate trance, I WANT OG VS MORILLO CLASSICS NIGHT!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

no tiesto? oh noo...get over it...the man comes down here 3-5 times a year, who cares!

Exactly, I think he probably plays here in Miami, more than any other Big Name DJ, so please stop the crying...

From Tiesto's website

Nightguide:

18/02 Tiësto - Passion @ the Emporium, UK

19/02 Tiësto - Ice Factory, Scotland

19/02 Tiësto - Carling Academy, Scotland

23/03 Steve Lawler - State Miami, US

26/03 Ultra 7 - Bayfront Park Miami, US

He'll be there!

Ok, this latest rumor, which I find to be plausible and it comes from a very good source...

Spacefest is a no go!!!

it's not gonna happen...

Ultra is going to go on but, no Tiesto..

Space is looking to bring Tiesto to South Beach and Tiesto won't play Space during WMC.

So it's Tiesto on South Beach one week prior to WMC or basically the first weekend of wmc.

Now where the fuck and how the fuck they will be able to covince sobe to do this? Well, if true, Dance Star packed up and moved to vegas so Space will take their spot...

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN..

ps I hate tiesto, I hate ultra, I hate space fest I hate tisto on the bay, I hate trance, I WANT OG VS MORILLO CLASSICS NIGHT!!

You are about as smart as a fucking box of bricks..

You copied that fake schedule from a person who posts on tiesto's forums sig. The same guy with a WMC flyer in his sig. And why the fuck would tiesto have Lawler in his schedule?

Tiesto's schedule stops at March 13!!!!!!

So please don't post bullshit you fucking troll...

Not as much star quality as in years past. No Tiesto, no Morillo, no Sander, no Sasha and Digweed, etc. I'm glad I didn't get those pre-sales. That lineup is not very impressive.

The flyer is a preliminary teaser.......I can confirm not only will Morillo be performing at Ultra but he'll be bringing his arsenal with him.

Also there is a twist that will be announced shortly about S&D stay tuned ;D

Guest LeVeL

The flyer is a preliminary teaser.......I can confirm not only will Morillo be performing at Ultra but he'll be bringing his arsenal with him.

Finally a real source with real details....thanks Aurelia for the Good News this morning. ;D

Guest web_norah

Finally a real source with real details....thanks Aurelia for the Good News this morning. ;D

i'd listen to her and not the rest of the 10000000 club legends.

fo rweal yo.

boyakashaaaaaaa ;D

Guest trancelator
Not as much star quality as in years past. No Tiesto, no Morillo, no Sander, no Sasha and Digweed, etc. I'm glad I didn't get those pre-sales. That lineup is not very impressive.

Morillo?! Cool. Please keep him in the Ultra tent though. It was great seeing him, Osgar G, BBB and James Holden in a more intimate setting last year rather than a huge stage. Thanks for the update. :)

Guest LeVeL

fo rweal yo.

boyakashaaaaaaa ;D

yeah it kind of sounded a little too out of place in my opinion. The Club Legend is losing his touch....at this rate...I rather listen to Bling..lol :P

Guest rollyp66

fo rweal yo.

boyakashaaaaaaa ;D

yeah it kind of sounded a little too out of place in my opinion. The Club Legend is losing his touch....at this rate...I rather listen to Bling..lol :P

Lol thats funny shit Level

Guest web_norah

**waves to Lainie :)

note to Level-- a club legend that goes out every three months, who hangs at bbq's and hardly anyone knows......? and lives for planet geekdom? pleeeeeeaseeeeee :o

Guest rollyp66

**waves to Lainie :)

note to Level-- a club legend that goes out every three months, who hangs at bbq's and hardly anyone knows......? and lives for planet geekdom? pleeeeeeaseeeeee :o

Self-Proclaimed Club Legend.... most of us don't recognize the title

Guest LeVeL

*Taken from one of Norahs' infamous remarks*

[move]As iiiiffffff ;) ;D[/move]

Guest Cosmigonon

fo rweal yo.

boyakashaaaaaaa ;D

Hahahahahahahaha ;D

Guest ramon

wutever...as long as they bring tiesto to miami :)

didnt you get enough of him in amsterdam? :P

seriously i get to see my favorite dj once a fuckin year and you get to see yours like 5 .. i think there's a problem there :P

Guest mp3some

You are about as smart as a fucking box of bricks..

You copied that fake schedule from a person who posts on tiesto's forums sig. The same guy with a WMC flyer in his sig. And why the fuck would tiesto have Lawler in his schedule?

Tiesto's schedule stops at March 13!!!!!!

So please don't post bullshit you fucking troll...

So u dont like tiesto, but u hang around the forums on his site enough to know who posts what, and what their sigs look like???? ??? ::)

;)

ultra.gif

ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL

returns to Miami Saturday March 26th, 2005

stay tuned for more info

CONFIRMED!

PAUL VAN DYK

CARL COX

ARMIN VAN BUUREN

Infected Mushroom *live*

Icey

Goldie

Baby Anne

NU NRG *live*

Grooverider

Kevens *live*

DJ Craze

Fabio

Planet B *live*

Monk

Photek

Edgar V.

and 100's more to be announced

As most Junkies know the first 5000 tickets sold out over Christmas Weekend! So what are you waiting for??

Get your Ultra 7 tickets at www.wanttickets.com/ultra

We are also thrilled to announce that for the First Time ever the Official Ultra Music Festival After Event will take place at Downtown Miami's AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA. That's Right! Artists such as Madonna, Sting, and U2 have all performed here. Even the 2004 MTV Video Music awards have been held in this venue, now Ultra Music Festival will make history by having some of the World's Most Infamous DJs spin in this massive arena for the very first time.

C U THERE

Guest ecpolo521

Thanks Aurelia for the update...can't wait to hear what more Ultra has in store. Should be interesting to see who plays at the afterparty. :)

Guest ramon

i can't believe ultra passed on getting the chemicals on a year when their new album drops .. oh well .. looks like i won't be going.

Guest pod

Ummm...did you see what the flyer said, ramon? "hundreds more..." That could mean just about anything?

Besides, the Chemical Brothers are a bit contrived. Give me Infusion or Underworld instead.