Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spacefest vs Ultra vs Tiesto on South Beach vs Ibiza United Fest WMC 2005

V. Barbarino

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...did you see what the flyer said, ramon? "hundreds more..." That could mean just about anything?

Besides, the Chemical Brothers are a bit contrived. Give me Infusion or Underworld instead.

Underworld or PRODIGY :) ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

infusion rocks it as well

Guest slamminshaun

Heh...I got my tix early, but looks like what I saved on the tix is lost on the hotel. :o :o :o The only decent deal I could find online was The Clevelander for $146/night.

Guest kitmobley
Ultra is going to go on but, no Tiesto..

Space is looking to bring Tiesto to South Beach and Tiesto won't play Space during WMC.

So it's Tiesto on South Beach one week prior to WMC or basically the first weekend of wmc.

Now where the fuck and how the fuck they will be able to covince sobe to do this? Well, if true, Dance Star packed up and moved to vegas so Space will take their spot...

huh?

I'll break it down again

1. tiesto won't play space

2. tiesto won't play ultra

3. tiesto will play Space's "tiesto on south beach" a festival on the beach in south beach

4. Spacefest is cancled

5. first weekend of wmc or technically the weekend before, wmc starts on a tuesday

6. dance star moved to vegas

7. supposlely dance star holds the permits for the beach for that day, some shit like that.. so space is gonna make a move for them.

don't shoot the messenger and go jets!!! see you at morillo!

so what Louis is trying to do a beach party?

Guest ramon

Ummm...did you see what the flyer said, ramon? "hundreds more..." That could mean just about anything?

Besides, the Chemical Brothers are a bit contrived. Give me Infusion or Underworld instead.

the chemical brothers haven't played a LIVE PA in ages here since zen or some shit.

its always a dj set.

Infusion would be supporting their new album so im sure they'll be there.

Guest ddg

the chemical brothers haven't played a LIVE PA in ages here since zen or some shit.

its always a dj set.

Infusion would be supporting their new album so im sure they'll be there.

AWESOME!!!!!

Guest pod

Their live PA at Zen was good. Since then I haven't been impressed by their material, so even if they did a live PA this year, I wouldn't expect much.

Guest web_norah

I've always wanted to see Carl Cox and AVB' date=' so I'm actually very happy with the lineup.

[/quote']

Coxy was sick last year at Crobar, second best party after my three days DT marathons

Guest kitmobley

It'll be Dancestar presents Tiesto on the beach they hold the permit to the event. Anyone else involved is a promoter.

WOW :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Ok, this latest rumor, which I find to be plausible and it comes from a very good source...

Spacefest is a no go!!!

it's not gonna happen...

Ultra is going to go on but, no Tiesto..

Space is looking to bring Tiesto to South Beach and Tiesto won't play Space during WMC.

So it's Tiesto on South Beach one week prior to WMC or basically the first weekend of wmc.

Now where the fuck and how the fuck they will be able to covince sobe to do this? Well, if true, Dance Star packed up and moved to vegas so Space will take their spot...

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN..

ps I hate tiesto, I hate ultra, I hate space fest I hate tisto on the bay, I hate trance, I WANT OG VS MORILLO CLASSICS NIGHT!!

****update, I'm not hearing it's gonna be:

1. spacefest

2. Ultra Fest

3. Tiesto on sobe

4. Ibiza United fest..

ok, i'm just as lost as you people....

You're a moron, "Oh spacefest is gonna happen, this and that" u clown

Guest lyrik

I've always wanted to see Carl Cox and AVB, so I'm actually very happy with the lineup.

Coxy was sick last year at Crobar, second best party after my three days DT marathons

What are you kiddin me? I walked out of that place after I heard mark lewis drop a remix of brit's toxic...I could name a half dozen half ass day parties that had a better vibe and music than that night...and one less blinged out p. diddy...WHY FELIX...OH WHY?

Guest JMT

I've always wanted to see Carl Cox and AVB, so I'm actually very happy with the lineup.

What are you kiddin me? I walked out of that place after I heard mark lewis drop a remix of brit's toxic...I could name a half dozen half ass day parties that had a better vibe and music than that night...and one less blinged out p. diddy...WHY FELIX...OH WHY?

lol

Guest web_norah

that made a lot of sense Lyrik, you heard Mark Lewis (opening for Coxy) play one B Spears song (that you happen to dislike) and according to you, Carl Cox and the rest of the music/ night sucked.. ::)

Guest lyrik

that made a lot of sense Lyrik, you heard Mark Lewis (opening for Coxy) play one B Spears song (that you happen to dislike) and according to you, Carl Cox and the rest of the music/ night sucked.. ::)

whoops my bad - yeah not much would make sense the night I posted that. I was bit liberal with the Grey Goose that night...but honestly we were there for like 4 hours waiting for cox and just couldn't wait any longer after listening to Lewis...it sounded like he was playing the same records over and over again and the only variation was the occasional dip into a vocal remix...and when toxic went on - we went out...the door. So for my 4 hour night there the music was horrid for me and the people there were even worse on the main floor...I'm sure Cox turned the music around - but even if he did I don't think I would have been able to make it through much of his set with all those people in there - when we were in there the dancefloor was jammed and there were maybe 25 people actually dancing.

Guest web_norah

i'll take the night of Carl Cox party over the Subliminal

sardine fest (with average played Subliminal only records all night) anyday...........

i thought Coxy delivered his set well and the dancefloor energy was fantastic..in spite of the masses

Guest ramon

sardine fest (with average played Subliminal only records all night) anyday...........

i thought Coxy delivered his set well and the dancefloor energy was fantastic..in spite of the masses

saturday was way too busy last year as i expect it will be this year.

Guest web_norah

well - it was to be expected, the return of Carl Cox to WMC ...he didnt make it for like two years and it was well worth the wait...

Guest lyrik

I would too - I guess I forgot that it was his first time back to conference in 2 years...it was slammed in there.