Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spacefest vs Ultra vs Tiesto on South Beach vs Ibiza United Fest WMC 2005

V. Barbarino

Ok, this latest rumor, which I find to be plausible and it comes from a very good source...

Spacefest is a no go!!!

it's not gonna happen...

Ultra is going to go on but, no Tiesto..

Space is looking to bring Tiesto to South Beach and Tiesto won't play Space during WMC.

So it's Tiesto on South Beach one week prior to WMC or basically the first weekend of wmc.

Now where the fuck and how the fuck they will be able to covince sobe to do this? Well, if true, Dance Star packed up and moved to vegas so Space will take their spot...

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN..

ps I hate tiesto, I hate ultra, I hate space fest I hate tisto on the bay, I hate trance, I WANT OG VS MORILLO CLASSICS NIGHT!!

****update, I'm not hearing it's gonna be:

1. spacefest

2. Ultra Fest

3. Tiesto on sobe

4. Ibiza United fest..

ok, i'm just as lost as you people....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

Space is looking to bring Tiesto to South Beach and Tiesto won't play Space during WMC.

So it's Tiesto on South Beach one week prior to WMC or basically the first weekend of wmc.

Now where the fuck and how the fuck they will be able to covince sobe to do this? Well, if true, Dance Star packed up and moved to vegas so Space will take their spot...

huh?

huh?

I'll break it down again

1. tiesto won't play space

2. tiesto won't play ultra

3. tiesto will play Space's "tiesto on south beach" a festival on the beach in south beach

4. Spacefest is cancled

5. first weekend of wmc or technically the weekend before, wmc starts on a tuesday

6. dance star moved to vegas

7. supposlely dance star holds the permits for the beach for that day, some shit like that.. so space is gonna make a move for them.

don't shoot the messenger and go jets!!! see you at morillo!

Guest LeVeL

bro.....are they nuts not bringing Tiesto to Space.

Tiesto not coming to Ultra are they stupid not to book this guy....unless they are booking Armin Van Buuren.

Man this WMC is going to be an interesting one atleast.

And well Morillo is overated...Saleen :-X...get off the guys jock strap already.

Guest ramon

I WANT OG VS MORILLO CLASSICS NIGHT!!

Thats what Im talkin' about. 8)

yet you all missed og vs dt vs knuckles last year @ mynt.

i couldn't go but i heard it was a great party.

Guest JMT

bro.....are they nuts not bringing Tiesto to Space.

yeah, since they can pretty much name their price for vip tables.

i dont see the logic, yet...

Guest trancelator

Tiesto not coming to Ultra are they stupid not to book this guy....unless they are booking Armin Van Buuren.

They are. According to the flyer, the headliners are PVD, Carl Cox and AVB. The rest of the names mentioned are Infected Mushroom, Icey, Goldie, Baby Anne, Nu NRG, Grooverider, Kevens, DJ Craze, Planet B, Fabio, Monk, Photek, Edgar V, etc.

Not as much star quality as in years past. No Tiesto, no Morillo, no Sander, no Sasha and Digweed, etc. I'm glad I didn't get those pre-sales. That lineup is not very impressive.

Guest LeVeL

They are. According to the flyer, the headliners are PVD, Carl Cox and AVB. The rest of the names mentioned are Infected Mushroom, Icey, Goldie, Baby Anne, Nu NRG, Grooverider, Kevens, DJ Craze, Planet B, Fabio, Monk, Photek, Edgar V, etc.

Not as much star quality as in years past. No Tiesto, no Morillo, no Sander, no Sasha and Digweed, etc. I'm glad I didn't get those pre-sales. That lineup is not very impressive.

You know thats not bad....I rather have a line up with not so much DJ's then a who bunch of DJs.

In the past the DJ's would only have 1 hour to play and that to me sucks...it doesn't let you enjoy their sound for too long.

I'm sure other star Dj's will be added to the line up....as time goes by.

Guest JMT

They are. According to the flyer' date=' the headliners are PVD, Carl Cox and AVB. The rest of the names mentioned are Infected Mushroom, Icey, Goldie, Baby Anne, Nu NRG, Grooverider, Kevens, DJ Craze, Planet B, Fabio, Monk, Photek, Edgar V, etc.

[/quote']

You know thats not bad....I rather have a line up with not so much DJ's then a who bunch of DJs.

yep, you wont have to worry as much about missing someone since there arent as many choices.

Guest LeVeL

yep, you wont have to worry as much about missing someone since there arent as many choices.

Exactly.......

I like it like this better. You let the crowd more into the DJs sound...making it a better show.

In the past good dj's would play so-par sets just because they knew it is only an hour.

Also I hope the Tix for Ultra go down due to this...just AVB being there its already worth going.. 8)

I could hear it now...Dj Tiesto- Suburban Train vs. AVB - Yet Another Day (AVB's Bootleg Mix) :o :o ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

I'm glad I didn't get those pre-sales. That lineup is not very impressive.

Me too. :P

Guest barstar diana

bro tiesto has been doing it like forever, im glad they switched up a little, they try to over do themselves....oh well well just have to see tiesto another time, since space has him come like 4 times a year at least ill survive

Ok, this latest rumor, which I find to be plausible and it comes from a very good source...

Spacefest is a no go!!!

it's not gonna happen...

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN..

ps I hate tiesto, I hate ultra, I hate space fest I hate tisto on the bay, I hate trance, I WANT OG VS MORILLO CLASSICS NIGHT!!

damn if tiesto not at space this wmc then no space for me this wmc :'(

Guest rollyp66

Spacefest is a no go!!!

it's not gonna happen...

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN..

damn if tiesto not at space this wmc then no space for me this wmc :'(

You best rethink that... Subliminal Party on the 23rd!!!

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

Nothing to get all crazy about just yet.....

It's a rumor.....

Just like I'm gonna start a rumor now....

NO WMC '05!! Saleen will get his wish and have OG Vs. Morillo CLASSICS WEEK!!! :D:P

Guest junglesmacks

*SNIFF* *SNIFF*

do you smell it?

smells like the weakest year ever.. :-\

please dont say it is so!

*crossing fingers*

;D ;D ;D