Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Bling and the CP peoples....

Guest LeVeL

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clarisa

If she likes carpet munching more power to her..leave her alone ::)

I have never heard it said that way but it's freaking hilarious ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest LeVeL

If she likes carpet munching more power to her..leave her alone ::)

I have never heard it said that way but it's freaking hilarious ;D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahahah....

Guest julio305

candyandbeachbunny.jpg

Okay so I can see you guys at CP were introduced to a new Hunnie I can see?

Well if this beachbunny is the girl on the left (Wendy). then all you guys are in store for some fun. Catch it while you can homeboys.....shes a wild one.

Hey that's my sister you're talking about

lol

J/K

;D

all this fighting over ,wats not important .The question is .Whos munching whos carpet???????????

Guest durrtylexx

Cmon, this thread is about the girl, I mean she had to put up with talking to bling and taking a pic with him, isnt that enough

ha ha

Guest mikepayne

No, in fact Im up for a promotion. LOL!

the less you do the more they will put under you? :P

i think thats the key to management.

Carisa is a straight shooter with upper management written all over her.

This is the dumbest thread ever. ::)

i have to agree .. but imma use it as more of an excuse to bitch slap level when i see him .. what ?? did you all think i was talkin shit before ?? no.. just cause im not talkin about it dont mean shit .. im praying to catch this fag everytime i go out !! but he loves trance and seems to avoid all the trance parties .. >:( i just met the girl and she was mad kool . if shes a wild one who gives a fuck ? not everyone can be such a prude like this lil fag level .. wild chicks are fun .. and i wouldnt trade em for all the prude ho's out there that in the long run end up being bigger whores than the ones being talked about.. level .. go to trance events you fag !! please !!

i met her at crobar a few weeks ago .. she was cool :-*

Well Crespo....I know for her for years. Shes a wild one boy......I was scoping out the CP site while the Cooljunkie site was down and I was seeing how all the guys are going crazy for her to show her tits.

Well yes her tits are big...noo booty at all.

But anyways.....one question for all you fellas is she a full blown Lesbian now?

if she is.........hahahahahahahahahahhahahahah......tooo funny!!! ;D

I don't know the girl, but who the fuck cares. ::)

thank you...we see a girl and she has boobs, wow! ...time to move on...

Guest LeVeL

i have to agree .. but imma use it as more of an excuse to bitch slap level when i see him .. what ?? did you all think i was talkin shit before ?? no.. just cause im not talkin about it dont mean shit .. im praying to catch this fag everytime i go out !! but he loves trance and seems to avoid all the trance parties .. >:( i just met the girl and she was mad kool . if shes a wild one who gives a fuck ? not everyone can be such a prude like this lil fag level .. wild chicks are fun .. and i wouldnt trade em for all the prude ho's out there that in the long run end up being bigger whores than the ones being talked about.. level .. go to trance events you fag !! please !!

ahhhhhhhhh :'(...you miss me. We'll see each other dont worry about it.

I'll let you talk all the shit that way when we do see each other you will have to back it up. I dont have shit to prove to your ass. I dont even know whats your addiction with me. You know what just take a look out for my post...I'll tell you where I'll be.

I'll even send you an instant message to tell you where I'm going to be.

ahhhhhhhhh :'(...you miss me. We'll see each other dont worry about it.

I'll let you talk all the shit that way when we do see each other you will have to back it up. I dont have shit to prove to your ass. I dont even know whats your addiction with me. You know what just take a look out for my post...I'll tell you where I'll be.

I'll even send you an instant message to tell you where I'm going to be.

TRUUUUUU 8)