Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Internet dating: Advise me Junkies!

Guest EaglesFan2120

Guest web_norah

wrong ::)....i've seen tons of 'friends' on this myspace thing, it is uber lame....but dont let me rain on your parade of the so-called friends list....as if.

i just hope someone doesnt appear on the pages of the Newtimes like that poor guy upstairs from Dade's office...he was a stud from Myspace.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

There are those people out there. Keep in mind, MySpace is used for networking too so alot of people will add as many locals as they can so they have a way to reach them with announcements of events, etc. For example, a deejay may have alot of "friends" from their hometown to help promote himself and events. It's almost the same idea as a bulk email.

"Friends" doesn't necessarily mean friends, it means contacts for some. To dismiss MySpace as "uber lame" is uber lame, unless your comments are directed at those whose self-esteem is based on how many friends they have. Not everyone uses it for the same thing.

Guest LeVeL

wrong ::)....i've seen tons of 'friends' on this myspace thing, it is uber lame....but dont let me rain on your parade of the so-called friends list....as if.

i just hope someone doesnt appear on the pages of the Newtimes like that poor guy upstairs from Dade's office...he was a stud from Myspace.

Norah...your the shit...I cant agree with you more on this.

I for one will never date a person that I met online or would even take them seriously. What ever happened to good old fashion meeting people face to face, it seems people are so lazy now in days.

And really if you have to go online to look for friends that really sad. You need to look around and start working on yourself as a person.

My advice is go for it man...if you just want to rip and dip and shit.

I think girls that are online trying to date and shit are crazy and have a problem.

I dont recommend it to a guy or a girl.

Just go out dude and meet someone....someone that you attracted to face to face and that will interest you.

A pretty picture wont cut it.

Guest LeVeL

...if you just want to rip and dip and shit.

lol...huh ???

well if he doesn't care about the girls he meets and just wants to be satisfied sexually its fine. But if you want to meet someone that interest you.

Then dont do it online.

I have heard too many horror stories.

Guest Electric Eel

lol, you are hysterical, you hear or see about one thing and assume everyone is like that, pleeeease.

I dont add anyone onto my list that I dont personally know and most of the people I know on there, mostly cj's, do the same. Just because i'm on there, it doesnt mean i'm looking to meet some random people, just something to do online, kind of like writting on a message board. Does that make you uber lame?

Guest web_norah

back up there ms thing.

noone here said that people using Myspace are looking to hook up ...from what i gathered someone here asked about dating people they met online. and for me, that aint happening, esp from these so-called network things. and dont tell me there arent people on mySpace who claim they know 1000 people most of which look like the hookers in the back of a freebie newspapers. i've seen it tons......

i used to be on mySpace....until several psychos wouldnt stop sending me messages. get the drift now honey bun?

*read last year's NewTimes and see that one guy was murdered (noone seems to know why) and incidentally that happened over new years and he was a lurking stud on mySpace.

but dont let me rain on your Myspace fun. ::)

with your 500 friends.....

who's even more lame now?

Guest LeVeL

back up there ms thing.

noone here said that people using Myspace are looking to hook up ...from what i gathered someone here asked about dating people they met online. and for me, that aint happening, esp from these so-called network things. and dont tell me there arent people on mySpace who claim they know 1000 people most of which look like the hookers in the back of a freebie newspapers. i've seen it tons......

i used to be on mySpace....until several psychos wouldnt stop sending me messages. get the drift now honey bun?

*read last year's NewTimes and see that one guy was murdered (noone seems to know why) and incidentally that happened over new years and he was a lurking stud on mySpace.

Classic........

Ms. Norah you brutalized her :o

U see what you done...now she doesn't want to login to myspace.com anymore to say hi to her friends :'(

Guest Electric Eel

I totally agree with you on the first part of your message, I would never use it to hook up. You can easily deny the people you dont know and delete their messages, thats a very simple concept.

You had to go ruin it though with your last statement, very mature

Guest Electric Eel

back up there ms thing.

noone here said that people using Myspace are looking to hook up ...from what i gathered someone here asked about dating people they met online. and for me' date=' that aint happening, esp from these so-called network things. and dont tell me there arent people on mySpace who claim they know 1000 people most of which look like the hookers in the back of a freebie newspapers. i've seen it tons......

[/quote']

Classic........

Ms. Norah you brutalized her :o

U see what you done...now she doesn't want to login to myspace.com anymore to say hi to her friends :'(

You totally have me figured out, yep, i'm scaaaared

Guest julio305

Who here can admit they've had an online hookup at least once in their life?

Yo ill admit it I have.Chick was aight kind of crazyy , but hey she could polish on mad knob!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest RCordeschi

Cool ,just remember .might not be her in the pic.So before you meet her , have a plan. Shes hot ur call to stay or leave. she is busted , make sure before u get their to tell one of your boys to call u like in 30 min .So when he calls u if she is busted tell him to play along and u act like who ever is on the phone has an emergency and needs u to help them....

The next time I'm not going to help you out of it...LOL!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Clauds

Lame? How so? When you haven't even bothered to look at her profile. Believe me Norah, she aint got 500 friends and even if she did ... That does not make her lame >:(

Guest tres-b

My advice to you is the following...Chase ass that you can see/have seen/or has been seen by a friend/friends whose opinion/s you trust.

Guest slamminshaun

EaglesFan never follows my advice....he hooked up with this MEGA-RICH girl one time. He asked what he should do....I told him to get her pregnant FAST...... :-X :P

Guest web_norah

EaglesFan never follows my advice....he hooked up with this MEGA-RICH girl one time. He asked what he should do....I told him to get her pregnant FAST...... :-X :P

was her real name David Gest? :o ;D

Guest web_norah

ms thing, please add me to your fabulous 500 plus friend list...i'll sign up again even...i want to have all the mad cool friends you have...

lol

Guest Clauds

ms thing, please add me to your fabulous 500 plus friend list...i'll sign up again even...i want to have all the mad cool friends you have...

lol

Ha ha .... you wish

Guest Electric Eel

lol

no thanks, dont do us any favors