Do you guys need any help?

Or is it just Pod dropping beer all over the Router again.. :-X

Guest DrFired

Why does Cooljunkie go down everyday?

Do you guys need any help?

Or is it just Pod dropping beer all over the Router again.. :-X

hahahahaha

Guest LeVeL

It never used to happen but now it does almost daily. It is still not as bad as CP.

yeah but as a really visited domain...they should look into it. You dont see other websites go down as much as this one does.

I'm just saying you know...people rely on Cooljunkie a lot of work. It hurts to see it go down... :'(

Guest nickjunkie

It's a pain in the ass, but basically at this point we can only afford a shared hosting plan so we share our server with other sites. We're very slick but some others aren't and therefore the server goes down for a few minutes from time to time.

We're on it though and will be moving to alternative hosting fairly soon which should iron that problem out. I just prefer spending CJ money on beer rather than technology. Sue me... 8)

Guest LeVeL

It's a pain in the ass, but basically at this point we can only afford a shared hosting plan so we share our server with other sites. We're very slick but some others aren't and therefore the server goes down for a few minutes from time to time.

We're on it though and will be moving to alternative hosting fairly soon which should iron that problem out. I just prefer spending CJ money on beer rather than technology. Sue me... 8)

Well Nick...I work for a Hosting company called Verio. We have websites in 20% of the internet. We have Unix and Windows platforms if interested. We can register your site too...just like Network Solution,Verisign, and Godaddy..the registrar you use.

I guess check us out man.

Here's our website

http://www.verio.com

It's a pain in the ass' date=' but basically at this point we can only afford a shared hosting plan so we share our server with other sites. We're very slick but some others aren't and therefore the server goes down for a few minutes from time to time.

[/quote']

Well Nick...I work for a Hosting company called Verio. We have websites in 20% of the internet. We have Unix and Windows platforms if interested. We can register your site too...just like Network Solution,Verisign, and Godaddy..the registrar you use.

I guess check us out man.

Here's our website

http://www.verio.com

good sales strategy