Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New South Beach Resident

Guest SOBEGUY

Guest SOBEGUY

Hey Junkies, i'm a newbie in this town and i'd just like to know some of the best party spots for the weekend. I've heard a lot of good things about this place called Club Deep. I hear you can dance on the water. Has anyone been there??? Please let me know!!!

Guest coach

Oh, Pod, You're so suspicious.

Absolutely, Sobeguy! Definitely go to Club Deep all the time. Whatever you do, stay away from places like Amika, Crobar, or Mansion. And definitely never go to Blue or Onda. Club Deep is the place for you!

Guest slamminshaun

Yo, Sobe. Just hook it up to Power 96 and you git da' 411 on all da' crunkest and illest shiznit wit da' flyest honeys. Club Deep be throwin' dat shit down like whoa, so lean back and hollaaaaa~~~~

Guest rollyp66

Hey Junkies, i'm a newbie in this town and i'd just like to know some of the best party spots for the weekend. I've heard a lot of good things about this place called Club Deep. I hear you can dance on the water. Has anyone been there??? Please let me know!!!

lol what are you into?? The question is going to be asked.... are you a cop??

Guest LdySphynx

Dance on Water...........LMMFAO, Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaa.

Yeah, you go ahead and dance on water tell me what it's like :P.

:-X LOl

CJ now has FSN's?

Guest ddg

Yo' date=' Sobe. Just hook it up to Power 96 and you git da' 411 on all da' crunkest and illest shiznit wit da' flyest honeys. Club Deep be throwin' dat shit down like whoa, so lean back and hollaaaaa~~~~

[/quote']

lol.......