Johnny Fiasco

Jason Hodges

Joey Youngman

Fluid

John Howard

J Boogie

Guest ramon

dave,

somethings never change like the om party. ;)

good luck with it. i'm sure there will be loads of people esctastic with this lineup.

Guest lyrik

SICK!!!

Farina-Fiasco Dayum!

Greenskeepers Live and Colette....who wants to bet Colette will be singing along with these cats!!!!

My favorite producer from 04' Joey Youngman.

Diz...hodges etc etc etc...oh how will I find the time this conference for all this sillyness!

Thursday March 24th at Mansion:

Room 1

Mark Farina

Kaskade

Colette

Greenskeepers (Live)

Marques Wyatt

Groove Junkies

Andy Caldwell

Room 2

Iz & Diz

Johnny Fiasco

Jason Hodges

Joey Youngman

Fluid

John Howard

J Boogie

g damn im writing day one down got to ck what else is goin on that day. this is one that im def interested in

Guest lyrik

btw only have heard marquees sets. never live though yet. everyone else just know they are good by word of mouth

Marques is great no doubt...a little deep for my tastes...but knowing you bling and how you like the soulful vocals....Colette will blow you away...singing live while spinning at the same time...and as a Dj she is very good as well. Greenskeepers Live is a 4 piece goovin house band....last I heard Colette is dating James Curd a member and also CHicago DJ - so you can expect a live house band with 2 amazing vocalists going at it....very swing influenced type music set to that pounding 4/4 beat...Iz and Diz are legends and super cool guys...Diz is one of my favorite Djs and one of the smoothest Djs you can ever hear. Then you have Farina and Fiasco - both musical genius in my opinion...very few DJs compare to these 2 - they are in the top 1% when speaking of truly musically gifted DJs and producers. Joey Youngman is my personal favorite producer from this last year - the man works tirelessly and over this last year you will be hard pressed to find another producer that released and remixed more music than him.....its just the beginning blingy - oh there will be sooooo many more parties as good or better than this!

Guest mr. wilkins

No FRED EVERYTHING.... >:(

WTF!

Fiasco/Iz&Diz & J. Boogie will just have to do then.... :P

SICK LINE-UP...

Gonna get silly after the Shipwrecked Sunset Boat Cruise no doubt!

Guest swirlundergrounder

btw only have heard marquees sets. never live though yet. everyone else just know they are good by word of mouth

I've heard most of these DJ's and in my opinion John Howard is the best one. His sound is really unique.....

Guest lyrik

I've heard most of these DJ's and in my opinion John Howard is the best one. His sound is really unique.....

Alright Terry - I'm gonna call you out on this one and say you are out of your mind...actually if I would have to pick a Dj that is absolutely amazing it would be Fiasco - I would put him up against ANYONE technically and the vibe he produces - the MOST underrated Dj in the WORLD IMHO - genius - any Dj could learn something from him even Farina.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Alright Terry - I'm gonna call you out on this one and say you are out of your mind...actually if I would have to pick a Dj that is absolutely amazing it would be Fiasco - I would put him up against ANYONE technically and the vibe he produces - the MOST underrated Dj in the WORLD IMHO - genius - any Dj could learn something from him even Farina.

As far as house is concerned I wouldn't go against your opinion either. My opinion is of course byass because I'm closer to John Howard on a personal level than I'am with Fiasco. And on the same note my music went through a phase a long time ago where in John Howard had an influence on it. John Howard also helped shaped the San Fransisco house sound....I respect Fiasco and his accomplishments and your high regard of him is very much deserved. But for 'myself' if I had a choice to go to 2 clubs, one where Howard and one where in Fiasco was playing I would go see John Howard 10 out of 10 times....

Guest vaughan

It's good to see that you are both assholes... Wait... I mean assholes are like... wait.. I mean opinions are LIKE assholes.. We all have them! (I almost screwed that one up!) ;D

Just playing... John Howard is an AMAZING DJ as is Fiasco! Can't take sides on this EXCEPT for the fact that Fiasco is SEVERLY underrated!

O'DOYLE RULES!

----------------------------------------------

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH

ANDY CALDWELL @ BLUE!

It's good to see that you are both assholes... Wait... I mean assholes are like... wait.. I mean opinions are LIKE assholes.. We all have them! (I almost screwed that one up!) ;D

Just playing... John Howard is an AMAZING DJ as is Fiasco! Can't take sides on this EXCEPT for the fact that Fiasco is SEVERLY underrated!

O'DOYLE RULES!

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH

ANDY CALDWELL @ BLUE!

quit lying! they both suck!

Guest swirlundergrounder

O'DOYLE RULES!

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH

ANDY CALDWELL @ BLUE!

They're all pretty good. But I think most of these DJ's peaked a few years ago.... Either that or I've just been out of the loop....