Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There is a GOD!!! JETS WIN! JETS WIN! JETS WIN!!

V. Barbarino

Guest julio305

Jets suck the big fat D#@K JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK.. JETS SUCK..

Jets got lucky as fuck,thank the UM players to keep you dead fucks in the playoffs.

Dont get your hopes up guidos you know you arent gonna get pass Pitt nor the Patriots that bitched slap the Jets in the final week ;)

Guest mp3some

Jets got lucky as fuck,thank the UM players to keep you dead fucks in the playoffs.

Dont get your hopes up guidos you know you arent gonna get pass Pitt nor the Patriots that bitched slap the Jets in the final week ;)

WERD!@ ::)

FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUS...

ROUND 2!!!!!!!!!! HERE WE COME..

AND YES

IF THE JETS AND BRONCOS MATCH UP IN THE AFC CHAMP GAME, I'VE BEEN GIVEN FREE AIR FARE, AND TICKETS TO THE GAME!!!!

FUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

GO JETS!!!!!!

i was pulling for the jets, hell ya!

GO STEELERS!!!!!!

yeah there is a god saleen .. hes the only one that coulda won that game for you guys .. cause the team fuckin sucks more dick than you do when you visit the jew or the hog :P

Guest ecpolo521

J-E-T-S! Just when everybody counted the Jets out. Who's laughing now. ;D Who does Miami play this weekend?...oh wait, they sucked this season as well as every other season. :'(

Guest JMT

J-E-T-S! Just when everybody counted the Jets out. Who's laughing now. ;D Who does Miami play this weekend?...oh wait, they sucked this season as well as every other season. :'(

did you just start watching football this year?

Guest julio305

bro wat the fuk r u talking bout..We lost to you guys this year for the first time in how longgggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah so please y dont u go new york and go fudgepacking with ur fag as jets.. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Guest ecpolo521

Don't be hating cause the Dolphins haven't done jack in years. Its just gool ol' rivarly between NY fans and Miami fans. I know how you Miami fans are just hating us Jets fans right now. Its ok. Hopefully, you guys will have ur chance next year :)

Don't be hating cause the Dolphins haven't done jack in years. Its just gool ol' rivarly between NY fans and Miami fans. I know how you Miami fans are just hating us Jets fans right now. Its ok. Hopefully, you guys will have ur chance next year :)

stfu you fuckin homo !! fuck you and new york !!! >:( >:(

btw .. you comin down for fliptoniaaa bbq ?? ;D

Guest ecpolo521

LOL...ur too muck koky. ;) Won't be making it to the BBQ, but I will see you guys around the WMC. I'll be down there for 10 days, so I hope to party with you guys. ;D

LOL...ur too muck koky. ;) Won't be making it to the BBQ, but I will see you guys around the WMC. I'll be down there for 10 days, so I hope to party with you guys. ;D

truuu

Guest mp3some

yeah there is a god saleen .. hes the only one that coulda won that game for you guys .. cause the team fuckin sucks more dick than you do when you visit the jew or the hog :P

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Can you say OWNED!!!! ?!?!?! :D

.- ;D

Guest vegasguy25

You do realize the Jets are going to get crushed next weekend right?

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!!! :D

Let them have their fun now. Let them think they are gonna go somewhere, and then watch them fall flat on their faces!