Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amika -n- Crobar

Guest julio305

Guest julio305

Well guys just got home ..Amika was pretty cool, but Crobar was bad assssssss..omg So many hot hot chickssssss I had a blast....If anyone of you guys was out there tell me wat u thought?????????????????????????????????????

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Well, unfortunately i was having an amazing time at crobar until i lost my wallet (or someone stole it) and i left quite upset.

The music was incredible. I had no idea Boris was spinning. I saw him and some of my friends from NY behind the booth and i thought they were just on vacation till i saw the flyer. Really good tunes...bad ending lol. I look forward to Morales.

Guest julio305

Well, unfortunately i was having an amazing time at crobar until i lost my wallet (or someone stole it) and i left quite upset.

The music was incredible. I had no idea Boris was spinning. I saw him and some of my friends from NY behind the booth and i thought they were just on vacation till i saw the flyer. Really good tunes...bad ending lol. I look forward to Morales.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Sorry to hear ou lost your wallet ,must really suck ..yeah the music was awesome..ALso I hit the upstairs for a few min but it was to to packed u could not walk up there so i hit backdown stair...ROLAND WAS OFF THE CHAIN

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Sorry to hear ou lost your wallet ,must really suck ..yeah the music was awesome..ALso I hit the upstairs for a few min but it was to to packed u could not walk up there so i hit backdown stair...ROLAND WAS OFF THE CHAIN

Roland? You mean at Amika. I was only at Crobar. Glad you had a fun night. I'll call crobar after 8 and see if anyone was nice enough to at least hand in the wallet without the cr4edit cards and money...the license is the most annoying part!

Guest julio305

GOOOD LUCk.... license lost..Thst horrible now gota spend 2 or 3 hours at the dmv....take a book and some snacks.....

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

GOOOD LUCk.... license lost..Thst horrible now gota spend 2 or 3 hours at the dmv....take a book and some snacks.....

Thanks for the reminder!!!!

Actually its not that bad when u make an appt first, but i cant take off from work so i gotta figure this one out. PRAY someone turned it in lol. Julio who are you by the way lol

Guest julio305

Actually its not that bad when u make an appt first, but i cant take off from work so i gotta figure this one out. PRAY someone turned it in lol. Julio who are you by the way lol

Appt ......True ,the line is a bit shorter..Com on lets pray ...GOD PLEASE LET SOME ONE TURN IN THE WALLET...I tried.lol..Who am I ..Im Julio .

(AMEN)

Guest r3nz0

In Amika, Roly was very good last night. ;D

In Crobar, Ralph was just on fire! :o

Then Boris came on after him, and ummmm....ummmm....well, at least Ralph was great.

good luck at making an appt at the dmv...it takes weeks...its not the next day type of thing...trust me ive been there plenty of times w/ the whole "moving/changing lincense bs" thing...best thing to do is to wake up at 6 and be there at 7, basically be the first 10 in line b4 the place opens...will save u the book and chips and ur 2-4 hours wait...

Good to see you back on your "talking mood" ;)

Guest Cosmigonon

I hear you sista. Not too long ago a I had some friends lose their wallets, with money, credit cards, digital cameras, passports, etc. Talk about a REAL buzzkill... :P

Guest julio305

I hear you sista. Not too long ago a I had some friends lose their wallets, with money, credit cards, digital cameras, passports, etc. Talk about a REAL buzzkill... :P

You talking about a wallet or a freaking duffle bag?

Guest RCordeschi

BTW: To save you some time you could just order your license online through the dmv and they just use your old pic and they send it to you in the mail within a couple of days and it only costs about $14.00 bucks. You can't beat that...NO LINES!!!!!!!!

Try it, I love it.

Guest MELI2444

yeah thats why i went to the upstairs area. ani phearce tore it up nasty on the sfx machines

hip hop and house 8)

I was wondering where you were. I was at Amika. I wanted to hit Crobar but I was a little trashed. lol

yeah thats why i went to the upstairs area. ani phearce tore it up nasty on the sfx machines

hip hop and house 8)

I was wondering where you were. I was at Amika. I wanted to hit Crobar but I was a little trashed. lol

Just a little? ::)

;D

Guest MELI2444

hip hop and house 8)

Just a little? ::)

;D

I'm not speaking to you.....you couldn't even go eat with me at Dennys! >:(

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

BTW: To save you some time you could just order your license online through the dmv and they just use your old pic and they send it to you in the mail within a couple of days and it only costs about $14.00 bucks. You can't beat that...NO LINES!!!!!!!!

Try it, I love it.

R u serious???? I checked online couldnt find this option. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated b/c i dont feel like going at 7:45 in the morning :(

Guest Cosmigonon

You talking about a wallet or a freaking duffle bag?

Wallet.