Clubplanet Nightlife Community

24: Jack is Back!

tgibson

i saw. off to a good start.

but i think tomorrow is actually 2 more new episodes.

You're right, it is. Someone told me they are replaying the first two though also...(who knows, who cares)

What a great show though...

"Im not going to play the part of the scared kid in the principals office" -Chloe O'Brien

Guest somefiercehouse

i read somewhere though that they were going to be giving the first two over again though...i don't remember when it said though.

Guest JMT

kicking into high gear.

no predictions from me yet.

minor complaint, i thought the whole gas station robbery was a bit silly. i mean, why not first slash the guys tires while he was inside? he blew his cover AND got busted.

kicking into high gear.

minor complaint, i thought the whole gas station robbery was a bit silly. i mean, why not first slash the guys tires while he was inside? he blew his cover AND got busted.

Nah - he should have just kept the mask on...slashing the tires would have revealed that he was being tracked...

Dina Araz is amazing. The devil incarnate.

Guest JMT

kicking into high gear.

Nah - he should have just kept the mask on...slashing the tires would have revealed that he was being tracked...

while the guy was in the store he could have "popped" a tire and he never would have seen. well, i think that would have made more sense.

is Dina Araz the mom? she freaks me out.

kicking into high gear.

while the guy was in the store he could have "popped" a tire and he never would have seen. well, i think that would have made more sense.

is Dina Araz the mom? she freaks me out.

Yeah, the mom. She's great. SO freaky.

As for the store - sure, you're right...I mean I sure he had some sort of tracking device in the back of that truck he could have somehow got onto the car at least, right?

Anyway, it's just a show...(or is it?)

;D

The real question is, what happens next...this kidnapping is going to be done in 2-3 episodes...we need another national threat...I say bioattack on the ports or something? Something to do with the briefcase...

Guest lulamishka

I love this show!! I haven't watched tonight's episodes yet, but I recorded them.

This show is my weekly heart attack...I'm always biting my fingers throughout each episode.

Can't wait to watch 'em!! ;D