Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sup guys....Friend needs help?????where da ladies @

Guest julio305

Guest rollyp66

Julio no disrespect but if he can't post himself or if you can't help him find places to go.... come on man this is MIAMI there are girls everywhere.... and if he can't find them with out his car let us know we'll all chip in and buy him a new game lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ariel

lol...a new game thats awesome!

But if he really wants to get laid and shit...let him join myspace. if he looks good enough then he can probably get some. and just like Rolly said...ITS FUCKING MIAMI!!!!!!! chicks everywhere!!

Guest LdySphynx

people that gotta "advertise" what they got usually have a small dick...sorry but its 99% true...or no self-esteem

What's so hard about looking for another girl/women? There are plenty of girls out there...if u go around saying "where da ladies @" they're just gonna laugh @ u...the only women that r into that type of guy, r the ones who still haven't gonne thru maturity & the ones that think someday they will appear on G-Unit's next new video...

peace

:-XCouldn't have said it better myself!!!!

OMG wat a crime I said Where da ladies @ wopeee big fucking deal if it bothers you and its so immature then dont read it , but apperently it cought your attention cause u bothered to reply......

thank you

Have a great FUKING day

Hey buddy, if you can't take criticism and sarcasm they you don't need to be posting on these boards.......so go have your great fucking day by yourself!!!!

Geeeeeez, some people ::).

Guest julio305

Julio no disrespect but if he can't post himself or if you can't help him find places to go.... come on man this is MIAMI there are girls everywhere.... and if he can't find them with out his car let us know we'll all chip in and buy him a new game lol

Oye ACERE wat direspect ..this is point of this forum!!! to have fun have a few laugh thats y if some one dont like the post they can kiss my cuban asssssssssssss.......New game hey u wana hook it up with a PS2 game rolly

Guest rollyp66

Oye ACERE wat direspect ..this is point of this forum!!! to have fun have a few laugh thats y if some one dont like the post they can kiss my cuban asssssssssssss.......New game hey u wana hook it up with a PS2 game rolly

Thank you!!! Finally a guy with a sense of humor!!! Now you are officially aight in my book lol. Hey want me to as Xzibit to pimp his ride like my friend Rey's truck??

Guest DrFired

Thank you!!! Finally a guy with a sense of humor!!! Now you are officially aight in my book lol. Hey want me to as Xzibit to pimp his ride like my friend Rey's truck??

Rolley, Pimp my ride Dawg!! ;D

Guest DrFired

By the way he has a BMW 2004

ha ha ha' date=' gotta love Miami...

[/quote']

It's called credit. LOL

I drive a Geo Metro...how's my credit?? LOL

Guest RCordeschi

What can i said.....Not everyone could afford a BMW these days ::)

I feel your pain... :'( :'( :'(

Julio is always making fun of my ride.

DSCN0709.JPG

Guest DrFired

DSCN0709.JPG

LMAO

That's a KILLA wing man!!!!

Guest coach

ha ha ha, gotta love Miami...

It's called credit. LOL

Dude, Geo Metros totally rock! Shows you are responsible and compassionate toward the earth, since they are not gas guzzlers. Those are qualities every girl likes.

If anybody else needs a ride, I'm selling my 98 Honda Civic. You want to talk about a babe magnet.

Guest DrFired

ha ha ha, gotta love Miami...

It's called credit. LOL

Dude, Geo Metros totally rock! Shows you are responsible and compassionate toward the earth, since they are not gas guzzlers. Those are qualities every girl likes.

If anybody else needs a ride, I'm selling my 98 Honda Civic. You want to talk about a babe magnet.

Yeah man...The Metro is da shitznit 8) , Civics are the pimp mobile of the next generation ;D That's my next up grade :o

Guest Clauds

DSCN0709.JPG

LMAO! You can take me on a ride anytime you want on these wheels ;)

Guest Fez

DSCN0709.JPG

u fools making fun of my mAdD TytE CrAzee FrESh RiDe y0! ....i gotz Gucci all up in that bitch, 18 tv's and a 42"plasma.....also a projector, diamond gauges, the works...35" wheels...ain't nobody got that...lol

hahaha...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude if you aren't kidding, I'm sorry for laughing at you. Too funny, credit?!?!?!?!

No I'm not kidding..... It's called credit and and it's widely overused in this country. It can make even those with a moderate income look wealthy ....um i mean I mean rich.... There is a difference. Also it is the reason why most Americans are drowning themselves in debt. If you're smart and witty you would be laughing at what I said and not AT ME. And just in case you were trying to be a wiseguy, I'm sorry for laughing AT YOU for not being able to understand such a SIMPLE statement. ;)

Guest rollyp66

I don't use Credit Cards.... If I can't pay for it in cash than I don't want it..unless it is a house or something but that is completely different. That is why most people live to work... CREDIT

Guest Clarisa

ha ha ha ha ha hey give Julio some credit. He's only helping out a friend. If Julio is asking where he can take his friend it's cause he doesn't want to tell his friend where he frequents to get chicks.

ON A SERIOUS TIP:

Either way Julio instead of looking for a chick for your friend just go out with him and have him realize there is life after a relationship. Trying to forget a meaningful relationship with a meaningless encounter is not the way to go. You'll probably drive him into deeper depression after he realizes he HAD a great girl.

Guest LdySphynx

ha ha ha ha ha hey give Julio some credit. He's only helping out a friend. If Julio is asking where he can take his friend it's cause he doesn't want to tell his friend where he frequents to get chicks.

ON A SERIOUS TIP:

Either way Julio instead of looking for a chick for your friend just go out with him and have him realize there is life after a relationship. Trying to forget a meaningful relationship with a meaningless encounter is not the way to go. You'll probably drive him into deeper depression after he realizes he HAD a great girl.

I'm sure you just reminded his friend of that, shit it brought tears to my eyes :P!!!!!

Oye Loquilla, how the hell are ya........you coming out this weekend????

Dale que tu puedes,lol!!!!