Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think Im in SURREAL love...

CrzyC1414779017

Guest DrFired

Ha. And you called me a stalker. This is a guy

you've never even met. The Surreal Life usually

casts has beens. Lame, just lame.

Hey man...what you did is totally different from this here...she's just admiring him instead of you going nuts on the board about it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrFired

Ha. And you called me a stalker. This is a guy

you've never even met. The Surreal Life usually

casts has beens. Lame, just lame.

Dude, you really dont want to go there with me, I will rip you to shreds. I will be more than happy to post our IM convos.

Is it getting hot in here or is it me???

Guest DrFired

He SEEMS like a very family oriented, caring, kind and gentle person...which are all things I need/want in a man.

Don't forget huge arms. ;D

My man doesnt have to have big arms, just loving ones. ;)

Oh come on, you know your man has to supply you with some tickets... TO THE GUN SHOW. *flex*

I got some guns...what do you need?? AK-47?? :)

Guest mikepayne

Pfft, keep the AK-47 at home, you better bring your 47 inch biceps if you wanna holla at Carisa. :P ;D

Guest durrtylexx

I caught a bit of the show last night (rerun), I only recognized Peter Brady and Mini me & Da brat..I have no idea whom the other people are..

Guest DrFired

Pfft, keep the AK-47 at home, you better bring your 47 inch biceps if you wanna holla at Carisa. :P ;D

LOL :-X ;D

Guest Clauds

I like the flava flav and brigette show.. LOL

Wiggidy WHACK!

Flava flav rocks! He's crazy as hell and does not give a sh*t what people think :-X

Guest vaughan

Not a plug at all... If I wanted it to be a fucking plug, I'd say...

"That's cool... But don't forget about our party at Blue in a few weeks with guest dj ANDY CALDWELL from NAKED MUSIC!!!! For more information, please visit the www.lust4house.com website ;)

AC_01-8bit.jpg

Guest Clarisa

DARN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep missing the fresking show. I like Adrienne. She's the chick that won America's next top model 2 seasons ago and she totally kicked the other chicks butt modeling wise I mean.

He SEEMS like a very family oriented, caring, kind and gentle person...which are all things I need/want in a man.

Don't forget huge arms. ;D

My man doesnt have to have big arms, just loving ones. ;)

Oh come on, you know your man has to supply you with some tickets... TO THE GUN SHOW. *flex*

lol - great line

Age is just a number unless you act too young or too old (and of course that is all relative to who you are and what you like). Of course looks are the first thing you notice and Chris (I feel we are on first name terms now, lol) has an incredible body (make sure you watch an episode before you judge) and he has very strong features. And do I even have to mention the size of his arms?!?! Growl! All that being said, his personality tops it all off (as far as I have seen on the show, of course I dont know him and all this could change). He SEEMS like a very family oriented, caring, kind and gentle person...which are all things I need/want in a man.

So yeah, I know its just a guy that I dont even know on TV, but a girl can dream cant she. Plus whats teh use of living if you cant dream.

that's almost like what most guys see in paris hilton w/ out the strong arms, personality, famility oriented part, but makes some guys "growl" like lil puppies here and there