Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T-Shirt Trend

Guest SOBEGUY

Guest Davenavarro10

I've got to agree with Sobeguy. I mean if you're going out to a nice place, you should try to look nice. I'm not saying get decked out in a suit, but at least wear a nice shirt. It doesn't have to be a long-sleeve shirt because we all know that it gets hotter than the devil's asshole down here. But at least something with a collar. I would probably never wear a long sleeve shirt to go out, I usually wear either a polo shirt, a short sleeved button-up shirt, or a guayabera. You can never go wrong with a guayabera.

Guest rollyp66

I've got to agree with Sobeguy. I mean if you're going out to a nice place, you should try to look nice. I'm not saying get decked out in a suit, but at least wear a nice shirt. It doesn't have to be a long-sleeve shirt because we all know that it gets hotter than the devil's asshole down here. But at least something with a collar. I would probably never wear a long sleeve shirt to go out, I usually wear either a polo shirt, a short sleeved button-up shirt, or a guayabera. You can never go wrong with a guayabera.

All depends on where I'm going but 90 % of the time it is a T-shirt & jeans. Depends on the occasion I sometimes wear button down shirts. But the T-shirt, Jeans, and Sneakers combo can not be beat for dancing...

Guest DrFired

Man, they are out of the shirt I want.

Very cool site though!

C, would it happen to be this one, hehe

3284098_705e2b4263_m.jpg

hahahaha...good one

Site got some nice shirts

Guest Electric Eel

Man, they are out of the shirt I want.

Very cool site though!

C, would it happen to be this one, hehe

3284098_705e2b4263_m.jpg

OMG...I HAVE TO HAVE THAT!!!!

Its on sale but out of stock as well, sorry chica :-\

Guest LeVeL

I dress however my mood is.

I am a big fan of the T Shirts....especially the crazy T shirts that say shit that has you saying....WHAT!!!

But I certainly like to dress up also...its funny when you go to a nice venue and you see people just dress up like they just woke up from bed and put a shirt on.

but whatever everyone has their preference, as for me I be strutting 8)

jesus... i dont see why it matters... its a trend and like all trends it will probbaly end at some point... the main reason for it is when you go out dancing for 8-10 to 12 hours you must be comfortable...granted i have my fair share of designer italian shirts and i am sick of getting them ruined at clubs... t shirts are cool cause the can look ok and most importantly keep you comfortable... its like wearing an armband... that didn't start as a trend it was because club heads wear them to wipe sweat and it started to gain trend so people just started wearing them... oh and for the white belts.. black shoes, black belt, brown shoes brown belt... white sneakers....you guessed it white belt!!! so anyway i think its here to stay for a little so why care about it?

u break?

Guest EaglesFan2120

T-shirts are cool.... But a hott buttondown with a collar always makes me feel better.... more sophisticated & classy if yaknowhatImean~

I think a t shirt can be more pimp the a polo shirt.

Guest maru37

Saw a dude at a club once wearing a t-shirt of himself wearing that same t-shirt. No idea how he did it, but it was sick.

I think it totally depends on where you go and when you go. Like a wise man said posts ago, Crobar is more dressy (usually) and Space is just whatever. Then there is everything in between. As long as you get in, do your thing!

Guest SOBEGUY

The hottest thing now with the younger trendy parents are t-shirts for their babies. T-shirts for babies that say stuff like got milk, my mommies a slut, devils baby, please bang my mom. What is this world coming too.

Guest mikepayne

The hottest thing now with the younger trendy parents are t-shirts for their babies. T-shirts for babies that say stuff like got milk, my mommies a slut, devils baby, please bang my mom. What is this world coming too.

My favorite is "I could kick your baby's ass"