Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prince A$$hole

Guest slamminshaun

Guest web_norah

random observation:

people use the confederate flag as a symbol with heavy racist connotations.....remember the hoopla in one of the Carolinas not long ago?....

i am sure Harry wasnt trying to start an uprise by the wearing of a Nazi uniform.

Guest slamminshaun

I don't think so either, which is why I labeled him a "dickhead" for lack of common sense. Someone in his position should use his little peanut more.

Guest MELI2444

he is 20 yrs old.....he is supposed to be doing stupid things....most men and women his age do....

I have to agree with you......He's young.

Guest web_norah

i am sure little Jena Bush didnt mean harm when she tried to buy booze with a fake ID in TX -like none of us have ever tried that ::)....and American people crucified her for it.............

Guest JMT

i am sure little Jena Bush didnt mean harm when she tried to buy booze with a fake ID in TX -like none of us have ever tried that ::)....and American people crucified her for it.............

ive done that. but it wasnt offensive on many levels like this was. i dont see any correlation.

Guest slamminshaun

Yeah man. Way off key with that reply. Don't let a jew ever hear you compare buying booze to wearing a swastika.... I think they'd disagree on all levels.

Guest web_norah

ive done that. but it wasnt offensive on many levels like this was. i dont see any correlation.

FYI

mindless things that public figures tend to do....

things some YOUNG people do.........

i know it is hard for you to use the common sense here but i hope this really helps.....

Guest JMT

FYI

mindless things that public figures tend to do....

things some YOUNG people do.........

i know it is hard for you to use the common sense here but i hope this really helps.....

i AM the one applying common sense here. secretly trying to buy booze as a college kid vs. dressing up as a nazi when you are one of most famous people in europe.

as MANY people have, i have tried to buy booze plenty of times underage. but i dont think dressing as a nazi EVER occured to me when debating what costume to wear. he is simply guilty of being an freaking idiot, nothing more. not really a comparison when weighing the idiocy.

Guest web_norah

oh sure i keep forgetting you're just about perfect JMT complete with a kick ass personality. you must be in such high demand these days....

** Who among us hasn't tried to make an outrageous joke that went very, very wrong?***

Guest JMT

oh sure i keep forgetting you're just about perfect JMT complete with a kick ass personality. you must be in such high demand these days....

** Who among us hasn't tried to make an outrageous joke that went very, very wrong?***

while im not perfect (but thanks for the kind words), i try to limit things i might do that would rank up there with the stupidity of this.

the real question is, who among us has gone to a costume party as a nazi? ill even accept KKK member, or neo-nazi skin head. anyone, anyone?

Guest web_norah

i've seen it here on the streets of NYC during Halloween. people dressed as muslims, rabbis, dead presidents, army soldiers with outrageous labels and signs....noone seems offended by it....

Guest guyman1966

while im not perfect (but thanks for the kind words), i try to limit things i might do that would rank up there with the stupidity of this.

the real question is, who among us has gone to a costume party as a nazi? ill even accept KKK member, or neo-nazi skin head. anyone, anyone?

I once dressed up as a Peruvian.

Guest JMT

i've seen it here on the streets of NYC during Halloween. people dressed as muslims, rabbis, dead presidents, army soldiers with outrageous labels and signs....noone seems offended by it....

seen "it"? you've seen people dressed as nazis? globally famous people?

give it up. your case is tired.

Guest saintjohn

Being a member of the royal family has certain privileges and responsibilities. It may not be fair, but that's the way it is. Unlike Paris Hilton, His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales has more than money - he has a title and whatever degree of historical significance it still carries.

Many people are aware that King Edward VIII (the uncle of Harry's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II) abdicated the throne to marry Wallis Warfield Simpson, an American. Eventually, Edward and his wife became the Duke and Duchess of Windsor.

The royal's dirty little secret, however, is that in October of 1937, the couple visited Germany. They met with Hitler, dined with his deputy, Rudolf Hess, and toured a concentration camp.

Prince Harry has supposedly been educated at some of his country best schools, but somehow this event and its relevance to his own behavior seems to have eluded him. This episode doesn't bode well for the future of the monarchy.

Rumors about royal ties to the Nazis aside, where would someone even find a World War II German desert uniform on short notice? Did he rent it, borrow it from a friend, or is it from his personal collection?

Guest macboy

Being a member of the royal family has certain privileges and responsibilities. It may not be fair, but that's the way it is. Unlike Paris Hilton, His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales has more than money - he has a title and whatever degree of historical significance it still carries.

Many people are aware that King Edward VIII (the uncle of Harry's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II) abdicated the throne to marry Wallis Warfield Simpson, an American. Eventually, Edward and his wife became the Duke and Duchess of Windsor.

The royal's dirty little secret, however, is that in October of 1937, the couple visited Germany. They met with Hitler, dined with his deputy, Rudolf Hess, and toured a concentration camp.

Prince Harry has supposedly been educated at some of his country best schools, but somehow this event and its relevance to his own behavior seems to have eluded him. This episode doesn't bode well for the future of the monarchy.

Rumors about royal ties to the Nazis aside, where would someone even find a World War II German desert uniform on short notice? Did he rent it, borrow it from a friend, or is it from his personal collection?

Well stated. One other thing that disturbed me was the last line of the article. His older brother, Prince William, was there at the party as well. You'd think he would have given his brother some advice. I wonder if they went to the party together.

he made a mistake, that's all.

Right! HE admitted it was a mistake. If he said this, why would anyone defend him that it's not. Even the Jewish organization in London accepted the apology.

I do think it's stupid for members of parliament to be saying stuff like "this is conduct that is not conducive of someone who wants to attend the nations most privileged military college". That is bringing politics into a keg party...THAT is dumb. (BTW - I wonder why didn't someone who saw Harry before the party mention to him that it might not have been the best idea...or maybe they did and this is all a big PR move by him...)

Move on.

Guest trancepriest

I agree... I was 20 and in the Marine corps and had lots of responsibilities. I don't expect people living off tax papers money to be acting like this. He deserves to get his ass whooped by some skin heads. This is not some simple mistake. After so many people in England died in the war too.. what the fuck was he thinking? I have no respect for that family. If he did charity work it was probable because it was expected of him. He's a royal asshole.

Royalty doesn't mean a damn thing... how much better than some weed smoking, 40 oz drinking kid in the ghetto is he? It's just on another level of affluence with no damn discipline.