Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you have a bad habit you want to get rid of??

Guest barbettex

Guest barbettex

New Reality TV Show seeks participants who need to rid a bad habit! [glow=red,2,300]Casting NOW in South Florida!![/glow] Therapists say most people have some form of a soft addiction.. has yours gotten out of hand?

Nail-biting [glow=red,2,300] cracking your knuckles[/glow] biting your lip [glow=red,2,300]chewing the inside of your mouth[/glow] chewing your cuticles [glow=red,2,300]picking[/glow] over-eating [glow=red,2,300]over-spending[/glow] ...or...

Are you doing too much: [glow=red,2,300]tanning[/glow] tattoing [glow=red,2,300]piercing[/glow] internet-surfing [glow=red,2,300]tv-watching[/glow] movie-watching [glow=red,2,300]shopping[/glow] dieting [glow=red,2,300]working out[/glow] playing video games [glow=red,2,300]chocolate[/glow] soda...

If you're doing too much of something and you've lost a bit of control... we can get you free therapy on our new show! Show is tastefully done.

Please email your story and two contact numbers to TWENTYONESHOW@yahoo.com.

Guest LeVeL

The one thing I am addicted to on TV are all those Motorcycle Shows.

Especially the ones on Discovery Channel

Biker Build off Junkie

Jesse James Junkie

Orange County Junkie

West Coust Choppers Junkie

Anything to do with Choppers I'll watch.

I cant get enough of those shows man..sooner or later I will have to build my own Bike 8)

Biker Build off Junkie

Jesse James Junkie

Orange County Junkie

I cant get enough of those shows man..sooner or later I will have to build my own Bike 8)

Orange county rulessssssssss

I watch it all the time!

Guest tres-b

Biker Build off Junkie

Jesse James Junkie

Orange County Junkie

I watched Motorcycle Mania 2 last night for the 5th time. Jesse built the Sturgis Special w/ Jockey shifter and rode over the 1400 miles w/ Indian Larry.

Im a big fan of Billy Lane when it comes to design but he doesnt strike me as the best mechanic of the bunch. Choppers Inc. isnt far from my parents place. Overall, I like Jesse's stuff as well as Joe Martin who is a Texas builder.

If you are interested in building your own bike. Check out Exile Cycles site. They allow you to order bikes in various stages of assembly. Pretty cool.

Guest barbettex

well if you want to talk about seriously ditching a bad habit...email me directly. we're doing a tv show on it and you'll get free therapy for 21 days (how long it takes to get a habit out of your system)

twentyoneshow@yahoo.com

thanks!

oh, you gotta live in South Florida

the biker shows sounds pretty addictive

and the internet...can be a definite addiction!

::) ::)

Guest durrtylexx

i do a lot of drugs, i guess thats a bad habit :-\ :-\

;D

ha ha

I'm addicted to the Iron Chef, and the Thirsty Traveller on Fine Living..OC Choppers was cool but now its boring, I also watch Fear Factor twice a day..Ahhh yea & Drawn Together on the Cartoon Network, is fucking hilarious..

Guest ddg

;D

ha ha

I'm addicted to the Iron Chef, and the Thirsty Traveller on Fine Living..OC Choppers was cool but now its boring, I also watch Fear Factor twice a day..Ahhh yea & Drawn Together on the Cartoon Network, is fucking hilarious..

iron chef rules.....someone needs to make a t shirt out of that...lol

Guest durrtylexx

;D

ha ha

iron chef rules.....someone needs to make a t shirt out of that...lol

I watched the new Iron Chef America last night, it wasn't as good..It has Bobby Flay, Mario Batali, Masaharu Morimoto, & Wolf Gang Puck as the chefs..The producers tried too hard to copy the Japanese version.

Guest barbettex

hey i love my bad habits... only talking about the ones that are outta control and you need to get rid of...like your friends harrass you about....

:P