Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper and Seaside

spd1980

I don't know if this is true or not but...

One of my friends said that when he was at Seaside for Memorial Day Weekend and he saw advertisements for a new club that is being opened and Draper is supposed to spin at the new club. He couldn't remember the name of the club but said it was right next too XS.

Can anybody clear this up?

Tell you're friends they are DRAMATICALLY OFF!

1) New club is called Merge

2) The owner is the owner of Metro Lounge here in North Jersey... he decided to open a Metro South called Merge down the shore

3) **Friday is teen night

**Saturday is 21+ with resident dj Alex Coviello who all Jersey heads will know runs shit.

**Sunday is 21+ with resident dj Eddie Baez who *everyone* should know runs shit.

4) Draper is not doing a single thing in Seaside, his only other bookings lately were for Las Vegas (mem day weekend) and Club Deep this past Saturday.

Peace

Justin Higgins

cwm12.gif

------------------

"I just can't believe all the things people say... why must I deal with this shit, every fuckin' day?" - Harry Romero

Resident Dj Club Exit's Red Room Every Friday...

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

Actually, You know that dump next to Merge. Some lame bar or club, I forget what its called... Some of our friends who live in that area said next summer they have plans to build yet another club in Seaside. No idea if this is true or not, but it would be phat!!!