Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clint Eastwood to Michael Moore: "I'll Kill You!!"

Guest slamminshaun

My money is on Dirty Harry.

"Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. Well, do ya punk?"

Ha ha...bad @ss...

Guest Devilicious

Moore is in the proccess of making a new documentary, this time focusing on the horrific state of the health care system in the US. He's calling it "Sicko". 6 major pharmaceutical companies have warned employees not to talk to him. Moore on the film: "being screwed by your HMO and ill served by pharmaceutical companies is the shared American experience."

Not sure about that statement but should be interesting regardless. He's planning a 9/11 sequel as well, to be titled Fahrenheit 9/11 1/2

My money is on Dirty Harry.

"But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. Well, do ya punk?"

ahhhh...the good ole days...that was before the .50 calibre desert eagle came on the scene...

Guest maru37

I was a big fan of Michael Moore before Farenheit 9/11, and I respect what he is trying to do, however, I think the way he HAS been doing it has turned a lot of people off who would otherwise benefit from the reform he is trying to spark. I know it's pretty tough to defend him when he resorts to name-calling, because we all know that name-calling accomplishes nothing except making the caller look like a desparate idiot. Farenheit 9/12 is completely unnecessary; haven't we all moved on from partisan bickering?

The health care theme seems to be a pretty cool idea though.

Guest slamminshaun

I am looking forward to his next film. I don't always agree with his politics (actually, never do), but most of his films generate discussions that need to be generated, regardless of what his take on the situation is.

I am looking forward to his next film. I don't always agree with his politics (actually' date=' never do), but most of his films generate discussions that need to be generated, regardless of what his take on the situation is.

[/quote']

He should do a reality show with him, Ralph Reed, and some other people of strong differences of political opinion...put them in a house or on an island or something...

that would be entertaining...

Guest Devilicious

I am looking forward to his next film. I don't always agree with his politics (actually, never do), but most of his films generate discussions that need to be generated, regardless of what his take on the situation is.

He should do a reality show with him, Ralph Reed, and some other people of strong differences of political opinion...put them in a house or on an island or something...

Now that's reality TV I would watch. Add Bill O'Reilly, Bill Maher, maybe John Stewart. Someone should pitch this to a network

Now that's reality TV I would watch. Add Bill O'Reilly, Bill Maher, maybe John Stewart. Someone should pitch this to a network

The hot tub scenes in this one would be riveting.