Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Door Nazis

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest Devilicious

I love the velvet rope, it's what makes the prestige of the club. These door Nazis you speak of are professionals who have been working in the industry for years. They know when to lift the rope, and who should and shouldn't be allowed in. If only you knew the extensive training that these Nazis you speak of go through. It's a tough tough job, but someones got to do it.

Extensive training , professionals...Yeah sure ..Come on anyone out their tell me wats so fucking hard of standing in front of a club picking who gets in .......Let me see Good looking girls, naw ,,,,,,GIRLS PERIOD ...Group of girls with maybe 1 or 2 guys ....People that whant to get tables ..Friends of the DJs or people the u no ..Dam thats so hard u need college degree like ITT or something like that .............OH and u need to no how to be an ass to people and act all hard and shit cause ur in charge ..The funny thing is that about half of those FUCKTARDS that stand at the door, will look the other way when they see u in the street cause their a bunch of closet pussy's...............

like you said, exactly HALF of the people waiting outside are (as you so elequently put it) "fucktards," and that's why they stay outside...the other half are just people who don't know people, waiting to go in and spend a few hundred at a nice place

Like it or not, doormen are security, and they are neccesary. The only people that gripe about them are those who can't get in.

Security my asssssssssssssss ...Its not a matter of getting in or not its that they are FUKTARDS > SO you gona tell me u have never been to a club were the DOOR FAGS were assholes?????????????????

To be honest I can't recall a time I was truly treated badly at the door. Yes I have had to wait, and I've walked away annoyed and refusing to continue to wait. Sometimes they just have to be stringent... if a place is too packed they simply can't let anyone else in. Personally, I have found some doormen to be pretentious, maybe self-important, but to me, not assholes.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

It's "The Door" by Alan T. And the name he says is Tina.

I think dolce Gabana used that track to open their spring summer 2005 show, it was quite the show. It was 1/3 production, 1/3 party, 1/3 fashion. Interesting to watch from a production point of view.

Guest rollyp66

WEll if you guys are gonna bring up Fabritzio.... Here is one going back a few... How many of you remember Crazy Tim from Liquid.... or the man the myth the TRUE Club Legend GILBERT....