Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DaveNavarro

Guest slamminshaun

Hey Carisa call me a moron if you will, you're entitled to your opinion. But do you even know what it is that was being discussed in this thread? I bet I could start a thread about how we should donate money to the Tsunami victims, and you'll probably go and call me a moron again or an idiot. You should get to know someone before you pass judgment. I for one think Saleen says some pretty narrow-minded racist things, but I wouldn't pass judgement on the guy because I've never met him. Open your mind.

Oh dear, STALKER BOY, here we go again...

Yes, Dave I do know what was being discussed as I read the thread before I posted. I think the real question is did YOU understand the topic.

As for passing judgement, I base my opinions on the image that you portray on this board and via PMs and IMs. Since you cant seem to grasp the concept of why in the world I would call you moron I will recap for you...

1) After meeting my best friend (Lulamishka) for 5 minutes at Cafeteria you proceed to post threads about her on a public messageboard instead of contacting her directly...MORON.

2) After my own personal IM conversations with you and your IM conversations with Lulamishka (which we share) and having us both tell you directly in no uncertain terms not to contact us again, you still do...MORON.

3) You dont like EDM yet you post here...MORON.

4) You dont like to pay cover, hate the door guys, and think all cllubs should have re-entry. Do you have any idea of the BUSINESS of music and the clubbing industry? I think not....MORON.

5) You have no concept of the fact that you have pissed off many people on this board with you 60 or so posts, and this thread inparticular was sarcastic...MORON.

Based on these 5 facts alone, yes I do consider you a moron. Maybe if I meet you in person that opinion would change, but honestly I have no desire to ever meet you.

One thing that we do agree on is that Saleen can be very harsh, racist and closed-minded. I have personally called him a stunad, moron, asshole both on the boards and directly to his face. The one thing that you will also be sure to get from me is the truth and EXACTLY how I feel. I dont hold back, I dont pull punches. So get used to it.

Also, I find it very interesting that your "cousins" (Biz and Karin) are very classy and respected in the Miami nightlife industry and yet everything that they do (throw parties, bring in DJs, guestlists, etc) you seem to disagree with but yet you still dont have to pay cover. Tell me again, how are you guys "related"?

picked the wrong girl to mess with...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Carisa call me a moron if you will, you're entitled to your opinion. But do you even know what it is that was being discussed in this thread? I bet I could start a thread about how we should donate money to the Tsunami victims, and you'll probably go and call me a moron again or an idiot. You should get to know someone before you pass judgment. I for one think Saleen says some pretty narrow-minded racist things, but I wouldn't pass judgement on the guy because I've never met him. Open your mind.

Oh dear, STALKER BOY, here we go again...

Yes, Dave I do know what was being discussed as I read the thread before I posted. I think the real question is did YOU understand the topic.

As for passing judgement, I base my opinions on the image that you portray on this board and via PMs and IMs. Since you cant seem to grasp the concept of why in the world I would call you moron I will recap for you...

1) After meeting my best friend (Lulamishka) for 5 minutes at Cafeteria you proceed to post threads about her on a public messageboard instead of contacting her directly...MORON.

2) After my own personal IM conversations with you and your IM conversations with Lulamishka (which we share) and having us both tell you directly in no uncertain terms not to contact us again, you still do...MORON.

3) You dont like EDM yet you post here...MORON.

4) You dont like to pay cover, hate the door guys, and think all cllubs should have re-entry. Do you have any idea of the BUSINESS of music and the clubbing industry? I think not....MORON.

5) You have no concept of the fact that you have pissed off many people on this board with you 60 or so posts, and this thread inparticular was sarcastic...MORON.

Based on these 5 facts alone, yes I do consider you a moron. Maybe if I meet you in person that opinion would change, but honestly I have no desire to ever meet you.

One thing that we do agree on is that Saleen can be very harsh, racist and closed-minded. I have personally called him a stunad, moron, asshole both on the boards and directly to his face. The one thing that you will also be sure to get from me is the truth and EXACTLY how I feel. I dont hold back, I dont pull punches. So get used to it.

Also, I find it very interesting that your "cousins" (Biz and Karin) are very classy and respected in the Miami nightlife industry and yet everything that they do (throw parties, bring in DJs, guestlists, etc) you seem to disagree with but yet you still dont have to pay cover. Tell me again, how are you guys "related"?

47b5df37b3127cce9e2cfebb042600000016108ZcuW7ZsA

Guest lulamishka

O.K. first of all you calling me a stalker that's real funny. How old are you? All I ever said was that your friend was good looking, but that's stating the obvious, even Stevie Wonder could see that.

I can tell you right now that that wasn't the only thing you said/asked about me.

Well why dont we let the board decide for themselves...here is a copy of my last IM with you....

Jerome Turner10: your girl hates me.

CrzyC874: what?

Jerome Turner10: michelle.

CrzyC874: why do you say that?

Jerome Turner10: I try to say hi to her and wish her a Happy Birthday, but she didn't want to hear it.

CrzyC874: no, thats not true, you comde on strong and she doesnt know you

Jerome Turner10: I just wish she were nicer like you.

CrzyC874: i mean come on, you meet her one night, then strat a thread about her, which turens into 2 threadds and then you IM her and ask me about her. Trust me Mich is much nicer than me, im the bitch.

Jerome Turner10: well you're my new favorite.

CrzyC874: hey, if you are friends with Karin then you know Rolly right?

Jerome Turner10: no, i just know Karin, dariannne, Chantel, and Biz because they're family.

CrzyC874: ok, cause rolly has know karin for like 10+ years is close with the whole family

Jerome Turner10: the thing is that sometime in the early to mid 90's, I lost track of her and my other cousins for years.

Jerome Turner10: no, can't say i know him.

Jerome Turner10: at first I thought rolly was the d.j.

Jerome Turner10: yeah, now i know.

CrzyC874: anyway, you just need to back off of michelle. You come on way too strong which is a real turn off for a girl.

Jerome Turner10: how long have you known Karin?

CrzyC874: i dont really know her very well, just thru the clubs

Jerome Turner10: way too strong, i've nevr even met the girl.

Jerome Turner10: oh, i thought you guys were very close friends.

CrzyC874: me and karin?

CrzyC874: no, me and michelle are tight

Jerome Turner10: who don't you know well, Karin?

CrzyC874: right, i dont know karin at all really

CrzyC874: um wait a minute, yu met michelle at cafe, that where this whole thing started. lol

Jerome Turner10: I spoke to her for like 30 seconds, that's all, she doesn't remember me.

CrzyC874: ok, dude you are messed up. first of all you talked to her at cafe, then you strated a thread, then you IMed with me( which i forwarded to her), then you Imed with her, then yuo Imed with me tonight (which Isent to her), then you Imed with her again. You need to figure yourself out or get some game.

Jerome Turner10: carisa can a guy appreciate beauty?

Jerome Turner10: I think you're hot, I don't know you, and I don't know her. have you ever heard of a compliment

CrzyC874: man, let me tell you stright (cause thats how I am)your lines are weak and we dont fall for them,. we are strong women that dont need to be complimented on a public messageboard by strangers and then have you hand us a line of bs. when is YOUR bday so we can buy you a new game?

CrzyC874: thank you for the complimets now move along

Jerome Turner10: you don't understand, nevermind.

CrzyC874: and neither do you, you are now on block, feel free to tell karin.

Guest DrFired

Well why dont we let the board decide for themselves...here is a copy of my last IM with you....

Jerome Turner10: I try to say hi to her and wish her a Happy Birthday, but she didn't want to hear it.

CrzyC874: i mean come on, you meet her one night, then strat a thread about her, which turens into 2 threadds and then you IM her and ask me about her. Trust me Mich is much nicer than me, im the bitch.

Jerome Turner10: no, i just know Karin, dariannne, Chantel, and Biz because they're family.

CrzyC874: ok, cause rolly has know karin for like 10+ years is close with the whole family

Jerome Turner10: the thing is that sometime in the early to mid 90's, I lost track of her and my other cousins for years.

CrzyC874: anyway, you just need to back off of michelle. You come on way too strong which is a real turn off for a girl.

CrzyC874: um wait a minute, yu met michelle at cafe, that where this whole thing started. lol

Jerome Turner10: I spoke to her for like 30 seconds, that's all, she doesn't remember me.

CrzyC874: ok, dude you are messed up. first of all you talked to her at cafe, then you strated a thread, then you IMed with me( which i forwarded to her), then you Imed with her, then yuo Imed with me tonight (which Isent to her), then you Imed with her again. You need to figure yourself out or get some game.

Jerome Turner10: I think you're hot, I don't know you, and I don't know her. have you ever heard of a compliment

CrzyC874: man, let me tell you stright (cause thats how I am)your lines are weak and we dont fall for them,. we are strong women that dont need to be complimented on a public messageboard by strangers and then have you hand us a line of bs. when is YOUR bday so we can buy you a new game?

One word....PRICELESS! just like mastercard

your name is jerome hahahhahahahaha........... and you think you are cool by using Davenavarro as your cj identity hahahahahahahaha....is fucking 3:48 in the morning and i cannot stop laughing ......damn man you fucking suck ass!!!! go to the irish pub man they dont have a cover and nobody will recognize you or care about reentry....man you are a fucking looser if I could I would slap you with some self respect..... and by the way stop complaining like a bitch so that people would stop treating you like one..... get a republican to help you spin this shit on your favor...hahahahahah looser. is high school an it feels good to bully a fucking turd.

Saleen has nothing to do with this thread ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

Jajajajaja, I didn't even have to read the whole thing to sart laughing my ass off... ;D

Guest Davenavarro10

Kennyman learn how to spell first of all. And you're calling me a loser even though you're the one who is up at 4 in the morning reading and posting on the forums. Pathetic.

Guest web_norah

Kennyman learn how to spell first of all. And you're calling me a loser even though you're the one who is up at 4 in the morning reading and posting on the forums. Pathetic.

dude your replies keep making you look more like the fool.

give it up

seriously.

Guest DrFired

Come on man..this is your reply?? I think you should change your nick and start all over...because don't look like you'll win in here!

Guest LeVeL

dude your replies keep making you look more like the fool.

give it up

seriously.

I feel bad for this cat he literally been embarassed by Carisa....I guess we wont be seeing much of him in the future.

And if I was you Dave Navarro I wouldn't respond to this thread anymore.

Guest web_norah

here is what i think, this dude tried to get game with the girls and failed miserably. then he tried the IM thing, which is another bad way to go about getting to know someone, he screwed up. not content with that, he comes here, talks shit and cant even back it up.

Carisa 86-him and posted the IM's.

i'd say he should let it go.

and please that *my cousin hooks me up* -that's so tired. :-\

Guest LeVeL

here is what i think, this dude tried to get game with the girls and failed miserably. then he tried the IM thing, which is another bad way to go about getting to know someone, he screwed up. not content with that, he comes here, talks shit and cant even back it up.

Carisa 86-him and posted the IM's.

i'd say he should let it go.

and please that *my cousin hooks me up* -that's so tired. :-\

Yeah I know he fucked up bad...

Thats what he gets for messing with the wrong chicks.

If I was ever in his position I would of done things so differently. I just hope this is a lesson to him and his character.

Guest LeVeL

Level this is a free country and a free forum, I'm not going anywhere.

I know big boy...but you fucked up man.

First of all dont ever holla at a chick from a Message Board.

Second, dont post any details that will expose you.

And Third, dont take people seriously on these forums.

You did all 3 wrong.

In the end your going to have to change your screename because as of now your the laughing stock of the board.