Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DaveNavarro

Guest slamminshaun

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DrFired

Shaun..I think this is beyong Owned!!! I mean....there's no words to describe this...I remember Carisa warned him many times..but he just keep on walking toward the fire and eventually he got burned and burned baddddddd

Guest LeVeL

Shaun..I think this is beyong Owned!!! I mean....there's no words to describe this...I remember Carisa warned him many times..but he just keep on walking toward the fire and eventually he got burned and burned baddddddd

Carisa better watch out now becuase he might call his Cousins on her...lol ;D

Karin has already been spoken to and Biz isnt blood related.

Guest DrFired

LMAO!! true dat :o

Guest lulamishka

You wanna know why I have an issue with you?

Because after meeting me at Cafeteria, a few days later you post a thread about me: The Lovely Lulamishka . Which, in it you say what you say, talk about a fan club (you being the President), etc. A few days later (NYE) you IM me to tell me something to the effect of "I posted about you on Cooljunkie today". To which I don't respond. New years day, I sign online. You instantly IM me the same thing you did the day before, but add something to the effect of "I think you're very pretty." I tell you I noticed the thread and I didn't appreciate it. And to make a long story short, tell you to leave me alone.

January 3rd, the day before my birthday, you IM with Carisa and among other things, ask her when is my bday so you can wish me a happy bday. You want to know exactly when my bday is. (We have this convo saved, mind you). Carisa tells me, I AM MADE UNCOMFORTABLE BY THIS. First off, if you found my AIM name that means you looked in my CJ profile which USED TO HAVE IT (I deleted that info after this day) and which also states black & white when my bday is. You end up IMing with me and i'm not having any of it. I tell you that you are starting to worry me, and to leave me alone. There's a lil' more mentioned during the convo but this is the condensed version (i'll be more than happy to post that convo, too.)

After that is the IM that Carisa posted.

All is good and I don't hear from you until the other day, Jan. 11th. In which you IM me to say "Congrats on graduating". Congrats on graduating??? CONGRATS ON GRADUATING??? THAT WAS LAST MONTH!!! What, are you looking old CJ threads or old threads that *I* have posted in or mention me??? So I ignore the IM.

THE NEXT DAY YOU IM AGAIN!!! Jan 12th. Asking me if i'm upset. I tell you i told you already to leave me alone and confront you about checking up on me since you congratulate me AGAIN on graduating.

...and after at least 3 times total telling YOU to leave ME alone, you leave me with the IM of: "I'll see you at the BBQ in February." (And i'll be MORE than happy to post this one too!)

NOW HOW DO YOU THINK ALL THIS MAKES A GIRL FEEL? Carisa didn't call you STALKER BOY for nothing!

You wanna know why I have an issue with you?

Because after meeting me at Cafeteria, a few days later you post a thread about me: The Lovely Lulamishka . Which, in it you say what you say, talk about a fan club (you being the President), etc. A few days later (NYE) you IM me to tell me something to the effect of "I posted about you on Cooljunkie today". To which I don't respond. New years day, I sign online. You instantly IM me the same thing you did the day before, but add something to the effect of "I think you're very pretty." I tell you I noticed the thread and I didn't appreciate it. And to make a long story short, tell you to leave me alone.

January 3rd, the day before my birthday, you IM with Carisa and among other things, ask her when is my bday so you can wish me a happy bday. You want to know exactly when my bday is. (We have this convo saved, mind you). Carisa tells me, I AM MADE UNCOMFORTABLE BY THIS. First off, if you found my AIM name that means you looked in my CJ profile which USED TO HAVE IT (I deleted that info after this day) and which also states black & white when my bday is. You end up IMing with me and i'm not having any of it. I tell you that you are starting to worry me, and to leave me alone. There's a lil' more mentioned during the convo but this is the condensed version (i'll be more than happy to post that convo, too.)

After that is the IM that Carisa posted.

All is good and I don't hear from you until the other day, Jan. 11th. In which you IM me to say "Congrats on graduating". Congrats on graduating??? CONGRATS ON GRADUATING??? THAT WAS LAST MONTH!!! What, are you looking old CJ threads or old threads that *I* have posted in or mention me??? So I ignore the IM.

THE NEXT DAY YOU IM AGAIN!!! Jan 12th. Asking me if i'm upset. I tell you i told you already to leave me alone and confront you about checking up on me since you congratulate me AGAIN on graduating.

...and after at least 3 times total telling YOU to leave ME alone, you leave me with the IM of: "I'll see you at the BBQ in February." (And i'll be MORE than happy to post this one too!)

NOW HOW DO YOU THINK ALL THIS MAKES A GIRL FEEL? Carisa didn't call you STALKER BOY for nothing!

This is scary.

Guest DrFired

Holy smokezizle...this is getting really bad!!

hey Dave...I suggest you stop this man you're not gonna win in my book for sure.

Michelle,

Don't worry...I think there's a few of us in here wouldn't let him get near you at the BBQ ;D

Guest coach

Well why dont we let the board decide for themselves...here is a copy of my last IM with you....

Wow. Okay, I'm gonna have to publicly apologize. I know I'm the one who set him upon you with my little stalker jest in the first thread, and I am very sorry for that. I assumed he was legit from the earlier posts by other, actually I thought he was somebody else's pseudonym, but I was obviously mistaken. I know you already said it was okay, but this is getting out of hand and I just wanted everyone to know that I realize I made a big mistake and resolve to be more careful in the future.

Well why dont we let the board decide for themselves...here is a copy of my last IM with you....

Wow. Okay, I'm gonna have to publicly apologize. I know I'm the one who set him upon you with my little stalker jest in the first thread, and I am very sorry for that. I assumed he was legit from the earlier posts by other, actually I thought he was somebody else's pseudonym, but I was obviously mistaken. I know you already said it was okay, but this is getting out of hand and I just wanted everyone to know that I realize I made a big mistake and resolve to be more careful in the future.

No worries Coach. I know you didnt mean any harm by it.

Guest rollyp66

Ok well I have sent this thread to Karin & we know Biz will be on sometime to see it. David isn't blood related to either but childhood friends of thiers.... In all you went the wrong way about things and I tried to PM you when you 1st appeared on here to get on the right track because of your ties, guess that didn't work either. Anyway good luck... I got C & michelle's back @ all time. Karin & Biz know I got their's, I don't know you David and the few times you have contacted me I tried to tell you to lighten up and not take things so seriously.

Ok well I have sent this thread to Karin & we know Biz will be on sometime to see it. David isn't blood related to either but childhood friends of thiers.... In all you went the wrong way about things and I tried to PM you when you 1st appeared on here to get on the right track because of your ties, guess that didn't work either. Anyway good luck... I got C & michelle's back @ all time. Karin & Biz know I got their's, I don't know you David and the few times you have contacted me I tried to tell you to lighten up and not take things so seriously.

:o