Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DaveNavarro

Guest slamminshaun

At first I was laughing at this thread, then I saw who the real pathetic people were. You jerks are laughing your butts off at this poor guy who just doesn't have any game. At the same time you make fun of him, you keep telling these girls how hot and cool they are and how they were right to run from this guy. What do you think you are? Do you think you are saving them and they are going to thank you by giving you more than the kiss on a cheek you could hope to get on one of your lame nights out hanging in the back of the club hoping you see somebody you know so you won't be standing alone. Most of you haven't even talked to these girls in person, and are hoping that you could walk up to them now after posting on this board and will have some reason to grow some balls and say a word to them. And you girls, I'm sorry Dave's game wasn't strong enough for you, and that by telling you you were pretty you got scared. Yea, the Post he did about you was kind of weird, but I bet if some guy you were into did the same thing, you would think it was romantic. So you don't like the guy being straightforward with you. Whats your idea of being courted? Two free drinks by some stranger who says he knows the owner of the club, and then back to his place for some crazy unprotected sex, that you for sure wouldn't be telling your friend the next day, unless of course you two were both getting a trio on,...which I'm sure you've done plenty of times. Well, summing it up, I hope it makes you all feel better to pick on someone who doesn't have your "impressive" skills and thought he could make friends on this board. May a wave wipe you away... ;)

My friend, Dave is eagerly waiting for you to nail him up the ass. Don't forget the KY. He'll be waiting.......LOL. You clown. :P

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two free drinks by some stranger who says he knows the owner of the club, and then back to his place for some crazy unprotected sex, that you for sure wouldn't be telling your friend the next day, unless of course you two were both getting a trio on,...which I'm sure you've done plenty of times.

Let that be the last time you disrespect her like that.

That is, if you know what's good for you.

I'm with you Renzo.......You ever disrespect Michelle in my presence, Watch out you fag. >:(

i have an idea people !! why doesnt everyone just ignore this guy, dont respond to anything he posts, any of his pm's etc.. and im sure he will go away 8) but if you all keep replying and giving him attention cause im sure thats what he's lookin for, im sure he's not gonna go anywhere anytime soon 8) soooo if theres a way to use the block thinghy just put it to use and block this guy.. thats it ;D

At first I was laughing at this thread, then I saw who the real pathetic people were. You jerks are laughing your butts off at this poor guy who just doesn't have any game. At the same time you make fun of him, you keep telling these girls how hot and cool they are and how they were right to run from this guy. What do you think you are? Do you think you are saving them and they are going to thank you by giving you more than the kiss on a cheek you could hope to get on one of your lame nights out hanging in the back of the club hoping you see somebody you know so you won't be standing alone. Most of you haven't even talked to these girls in person, and are hoping that you could walk up to them now after posting on this board and will have some reason to grow some balls and say a word to them. And you girls, I'm sorry Dave's game wasn't strong enough for you, and that by telling you you were pretty you got scared. Yea, the Post he did about you was kind of weird, but I bet if some guy you were into did the same thing, you would think it was romantic. So you don't like the guy being straightforward with you. Whats your idea of being courted? Two free drinks by some stranger who says he knows the owner of the club, and then back to his place for some crazy unprotected sex, that you for sure wouldn't be telling your friend the next day, unless of course you two were both getting a trio on,...which I'm sure you've done plenty of times. Well, summing it up, I hope it makes you all feel better to pick on someone who doesn't have your "impressive" skills and thought he could make friends on this board. May a wave wipe you away... ;)

FSN

Guest SOBEGUY

Damn i've never seen anyone get ripped on a site like this guy. Ok, I agree that I think the girls who he Imed are a little immature as for most of the peeps on this thread. If you don't want to talk to the guy just don't even bother replying.

After much research and endless hours of study, I kennyman and a dozen of my friends taking remedial algebra at miamidade community college, conclude that:

2x *38+53(DAVEnavarro) + spaceTsunami = are an ass sucking, cheap, furry, nasty dickwads to the 10th power

Again do not rush on your reply to me I understand you are answering the entire board that despises you. Hahahaha you suck :'(

Guest Davenavarro10

Guys think what you will, but I am not Space Tsunami and I don't know who that is either. I'm not that much of a coward to go and change my name, I'll continue posting using this one. By the way, should I worry whenever I go out to a nightclub now? Are all of you going to be looking for me? Even though you guys don't know what I look like.

Guest miniberries

In my honest opinion..I think all of you need to stop putting so much energy into this. Leave the guy alone..im sure he got the point already..geez..we arent in highschool anymore ::)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lulamishka

Damn i've never seen anyone get ripped on a site like this guy. Ok, I agree that I think the girls who he Imed are a little immature as for most of the peeps on this thread. If you don't want to talk to the guy just don't even bother replying.

For someone who called us and this thread immature, I don't understand why you would bump this thread back up to the top of the board. A little contradicting, aren't we. ::)

Guest LdySphynx

Why would anyone in their right mind want to read anything that this moron has to say!!!!

Oh but wait isn't SOBEGUY the same guy who posted that you can dance on water at Club Deep?

So I guess I just answered my own question ::)!!!

Guest rollyp66

I'm right here waiting to call you a pussy again if you start talking smack.

Lol you are going to try and out whit Satan?? He is probably the smartest dog groommer I know. ;D

Guest Satan

I'm right here waiting to call you a pussy again if you start talking smack.

[glow=red,2,300]TSMACK![/glow] LOL. go back to Tlurking Tpussy from Tspace :P