Clubplanet Nightlife Community

David Morales

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest web_norah

what kind of stuff did he play? i am curious. i am sure it was not the same 10 plus Subliminal records everyone went to hear all over again at Space, was it?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

what kind of stuff did he play? i am curious. i am sure it was not the same 10 plus Subliminal records everyone went to hear all over again at Space, was it?

Nah it was different. There definitely was that subliminal flavor but more like Morillo 3 yrs ago than now. He played some sick tracks girl..i almost felt like he was gonna throw in chemical or the witchdoctor lol. It was awesome. He also played some good more recently played stuff like Murk & Peter Bailey's "Do Not Believe" and some of his cd tracks. EXCELLENT!

Guest web_norah

sounds good.

i havent seen David Morales in a while but always dug his NYC style

and at Crobar Miami -that must have been awesome, good club and sound system.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah Morales definetely ripped it @ Crobar...everyone in that room was shaking it.

Morales was truly a great alternative to Morillo.

I heard one of the best sets in Crobar in a Longtime....had a great time with family and friends.... 8)

Guest durrtylexx

Morales was sick sick sick!! NYC at its best, the crowd was eating it up! I remember hearing Time= Murk, Hungry = Kosheen (Satoshi Tomiie remix), Blue Man Group = I need Love, My my my= Armand Van Heldon, he took it back and played some sick tribal, mixed in with breaks and some Afikka Bambata. Wicked set!! High light of the night was when he brought up a singer and she tore the roof off.

Good tunes.. :)

It was nice hanging with etc etc etc blah blah blah.. ;)

Guest fairyDust

Definitely had a good time, the openeing dj was kinda boring me, but once Morales got on :o ;D.....

....Thanx 4 helping me forget about the shitty day I had on Saturday, and 4 dragging me out with you... :-* you know who you are ;)

Guest LeVeL

Definitely had a good time, the openeing dj was kinda boring me, but once Morales got on :o ;D.....

....Thanx 4 helping me forget about the shitty day I had on Saturday, and 4 dragging me out with you... :-* you know who you are ;)

dam you had a shitty day...I couldn't have never noticed... ;D :P

Guest LeVeL

You can't expect anything else from David Morales. Nothing but the best.

where were you :-\

4 real! i think he was in o-town?

I was thinking that Rick would be there since he's a big Morales Fan....

But hopefully next time..

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I've just been really busy in Orlando, taking care of stuff, no time to party. But hopefully we'll hang soon and make up for it. I'll give you guys a heads up when I'm ready.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I've just been really busy in Orlando' date=' taking care of stuff, no time to party. But hopefully we'll hang soon and make up for it. I'll give you guys a heads up when I'm ready.

[/quote']

well im here now in o-town...call me mofo wtf! its cool bout last time i was tired as balls, so its all good

Guest LeVeL

well im here now in o-town...call me mofo wtf! its cool bout last time i was tired as balls, so its all good

Hey Diogo I heard your music Group O-Town is getting back together.... ;D

Stop staring at yourself on the mirror already...lol