Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pix= David Morales & Erick Morillo!!!

all4tribal1414779019

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherbear

agreed...whenever i figure out how to put a pic on here i'll show you dodgy glasses...and one fucked up chic...my friend so i can make fun of her...lol

Guest mursa

Who cares !!!!

She looks good ! :D

Im askin who she is cause I see her all the time.

You also look good , so quit whinning "mama" ! :P

Guest Cosmigonon

That's lyndsey...she's really cool, known her for a while now...i didnt even notice her top lol

I was looking at the pics, and I was wondering "How come I had never noticed her big boobs before? ???"

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Who cares !!!!

Nope, they don't get paid to dance there. She just goes for the fun of it i'm sure. After we got off on NYE i believe she was heading straight to Space.

As for the boobs..ladies ladies follow the surgeons orders and let them heal before you go flaunting them around...otherwise they are gonna look like two alien heads in a few months.

Guest web_norah
As for the boobs..ladies ladies follow the surgeons orders and let them heal before you go flaunting them around...otherwise they are gonna look like two alien heads in a few months.

lol

well apparently some men like the look of fake decompressed saline filled ones.

Guest DrFired

Who cares !!!!

Nope, they don't get paid to dance there. She just goes for the fun of it i'm sure. After we got off on NYE i believe she was heading straight to Space.

This should answer all the questions the guys have here...we have an expert in CJ. ;D

Who cares !!!!

Ok thanks for the info Sasha. The reason I asked if they got paid was because that girl (Lyndsey) kicked a girl I know off the stage and told her that they got paid to dance there and then kicked the girls drink over "by accident". I didnt think they got paid, most of the girls dont even dance, they just stand up there and say "LOOK AT ME"! LOL!

BTW...love the alien analogy. ;D

That's lyndsey...she's really cool, known her for a while now...i didnt even notice her top lol

If you didn't notice her top ?????????!! lmao !

Def. Gay behavious bro !

que caralho e' esse , porra ?!!!?

i'll let it go this time lol...

it was just boobs who gives a damm, i saw people flashing up there and all that crazy stuff...that's normal for the patio, but who cares...im not gonna jump up/down everytime i see one

para de falar merda toda hora, porra! lol

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Who cares !!!!

Ok thanks for the info Sasha. The reason I asked if they got paid was because that girl (Lyndsey) kicked a girl I know off the stage and told her that they got paid to dance there and then kicked the girls drink over "by accident". I didnt think they got paid, most of the girls dont even dance, they just stand up there and say "LOOK AT ME"! LOL!

Uhhhh how rude??? I can tell you with 100% knowledge that it was a crock of BS lol. I don't know the girl personally and i don't wanna pass judgement..but i did NOT like her attitude when we worked together at all. She basically accused me of stealing her makeup. I was like whooahhh. Only thing i have to thank her for is helping me get my eyelashes on, but she was yelling at everyone to get ready. I was like chill out woman where are you rushing to (Space being the answer lol). I hope she is happy with the boobs. She had a very nice body before i think she should have left it as is..but to each's own.

Guest DrFired

Who cares !!!!

Uhhhh how rude??? I can tell you with 100% knowledge that it was a crock of BS lol. I don't know the girl personally and i don't wanna pass judgement..but i did NOT like her attitude when we worked together at all. She basically accused me of stealing her makeup. I was like whooahhh. Only thing i have to thank her for is helping me get my eyelashes on, but she was yelling at everyone to get ready. I was like chill out woman where are you rushing to (Space being the answer lol). I hope she is happy with the boobs. She had a very nice body before i think she should have left it as is..but to each's own.

Yeah Fake Boob Rocks...uummmm I mean Sucks! ;D :P

Guest Clauds

Who cares !!!!

It's funny you mentioned that Carisa. Now that I remember, I was once dancing next to the podium one day (I wasn't even on top of the freaking podium) when that chick Lyndsey kinda pushed me out of the way. How f*cking rude can she be? Who the hell does she think she is? >:(

I mean, yeah she's got some moves but her freaking attitude is uncalled for. Now that sh*t got me in a bad mood just thinking about it >:(

Guest Clauds

Yeah, I didnt want to say anything since Diogo is friends with her but that girl is a real bitch. She has been rude to me on many occasions as well as my friends. At least the other girls are nice.

I really don't care who she's friends with. The truth is ... she's a bitch in full effect. You couldn't have put it in better words.

Who cares !!!!

I mean, yeah she's got some moves but her freaking attitude is uncalled for. Now that sh*t got me in a bad mood just thinking about it >:(

:o

Guest Satan

Who cares !!!!

:o

1) they do have paid dancers at space at certain times......to my knowledge she's not one of em

2) as far as im concerned she's damn goofy

3) i hate fake boobs

4) i get along with her fine, but she can be rude....and... i saw her ass get thrown out for being a retard on that freaken box and pissing the wrong people off..........