Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pix= David Morales & Erick Morillo!!!

all4tribal1414779019

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Who cares !!!!

She looks good ! :D

Im askin who she is cause I see her all the time.

Nope, they don't get paid to dance there. She just goes for the fun of it i'm sure. After we got off on NYE i believe she was heading straight to Space.

As for the boobs..ladies ladies follow the surgeons orders and let them heal before you go flaunting them around...otherwise they are gonna look like two alien heads in a few months.

Ok thanks for the info Sasha. The reason I asked if they got paid was because that girl (Lyndsey) kicked a girl I know off the stage and told her that they got paid to dance there and then kicked the girls drink over "by accident". I didnt think they got paid, most of the girls dont even dance, they just stand up there and say "LOOK AT ME"! LOL!

BTW...love the alien analogy. ;D

I mean, yeah she's got some moves but her freaking attitude is uncalled for. Now that sh*t got me in a bad mood just thinking about it >:(

:o

1) they do have paid dancers at space at certain times......to my knowledge she's not one of em

2) as far as im concerned she's damn goofy

3) i hate fake boobs

4) i get along with her fine, but she can be rude....and... i saw her ass get thrown out for being a retard on that freaken box and pissing the wrong people off..........

I never said that Space doesnt every have paid dancers i said that those girls were definitely not one of them..especially in regular clothes and on the patio. But she does dance for one of the same companies i do so she probably just has somehting stuck up her ass most of the time. I dont understand some people lol. Why are you gonna go out to be rude to everyone?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares !!!!

Nope, they don't get paid to dance there. She just goes for the fun of it i'm sure. After we got off on NYE i believe she was heading straight to Space.

As for the boobs..ladies ladies follow the surgeons orders and let them heal before you go flaunting them around...otherwise they are gonna look like two alien heads in a few months.

Ok thanks for the info Sasha. The reason I asked if they got paid was because that girl (Lyndsey) kicked a girl I know off the stage and told her that they got paid to dance there and then kicked the girls drink over "by accident". I didnt think they got paid, most of the girls dont even dance, they just stand up there and say "LOOK AT ME"! LOL!

I mean, yeah she's got some moves but her freaking attitude is uncalled for. Now that sh*t got me in a bad mood just thinking about it >:(

1) they do have paid dancers at space at certain times......to my knowledge she's not one of em

3) i hate fake boobs

4) i get along with her fine, but she can be rude....and... i saw her ass get thrown out for being a retard on that freaken box and pissing the wrong people off..........

I never said that Space doesnt every have paid dancers i said that those girls were definitely not one of them..especially in regular clothes and on the patio. But she does dance for one of the same companies i do so she probably just has somehting stuck up her ass most of the time. I dont understand some people lol. Why are you gonna go out to be rude to everyone?

i agree 100% ;)

Yeah, I didnt want to say anything since Diogo is friends with her but that girl is a real bitch. She has been rude to me on many occasions as well as my friends. At least the other girls are nice.

I wish all chicks were as crazy and cool as Carisa.LOL ;D

I don't know this girl "Lindsey" but from what I read, somebody should put her in her place.

Hot or not, she's human like everybody else, she breathes, shits,bleeds and eats like we all do. She wakes up with bad breath like the the remainder of the 6 billion beings on this planet. She's just like any other chick and has her period once a month, nothing godly or amazing about her. She wants to walk around with a stuck up attitude like she's god's gift to everybody, screw her...... No matter how hot or conceited a chick is, there is always some character out there that is tired of screwing her and wants to get rid of her.....I don't care if it's Angelina Jolie we're talking about, she's just another human being like everybody else. When dealing with arrogant assholes like that, you have to let them know that" they ain't shhhh"lol. Personally i view arrogance and as a sign of weakness.( i.e. Saleen). Confidence is good, cockiness is bad. There is no reason for anybody to be stuck up..... The ones that are, fuck em all..... :P

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Who cares !!!!

3) i hate fake boobs

i agree 100% ;)

:-*

Who cares !!!!

3) i hate fake boobs

i agree 100% ;)

:-*

ooooh im flaterred ::):P