Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Ramirez at the Red Door this thursday....

Guest ddg

where is red door?

Are you considering showing up Arnout or are you just curious about the Red Door?

well, ive heard a lot about red door, though never been.. plus thursday nights i usually go to Delux and support dj esco for a bit...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but if you dont like johnny, you wont like Red Door.

i still go to delux when he spins.... dont get me wrong, i like the music he spins.. its just to repetitive week in week out

Guest trancelator

but if you dont like johnny, you wont like Red Door.

i still go to delux when he spins.... dont get me wrong, i like the music he spins.. its just to repetitive week in week out

Makes more sense now. I think we thought you didn't like him but kept going to Delux week in, week out. You may like him better at Red Door. I have noticed his track selection is a little different.

Guest kcariaga

obviously i didnt make it.

how was the night pbcs?

Must have been a great night.....no one is responding today. When you guys sober up, tell us about last night.

:)

Guest colione98

Johnny glad to see you moved from Club Passion to a real club scene like Gryphon. You were to good for that club plus they don't have a clue on what there doing.

On the contrary, Gryphon is thursdays and his residency at passion will remain. There is a lot of heading butting but house will prevail!

Guest trancelator

Great times as always. Looking forward to seeing Serge at the Red Door and Johnny at Gryphon.

Who's at the D tonight?? ;D