Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Official' American Idol Season 4 thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Didn't see it this week. I was to busy catching up on the new Apprentice so that I could start the new Apprentice 3 thread....Wow some times I need to check my priorities huh?

Guest CowboyTrance

Ok, did Gene Simmons say yes to anyone ???

I swear he said NO to everyone......WTF!!!!!

Yeah, and he said 'no' right after he gave them praise. Like "you were fantastic. Nobody sings like that anymore. I'm gonna say no."

Guest swirlundergrounder

I KEEP MISSING THE SHOW!!!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

STOP COMING TO MIAMI ;)

STOP COMING TO MIAMI TO SMOKE CRACK. STAY HOME AND SMOKE CRACK. YOU CAN SAVE TIME AND INSTEAD OF DRIVING DOWN HERE YOU CAN WATCH THE SHOWS WHILE SMOKING CRACK!!!!!

Guest LeVeL

STOP COMING TO MIAMI ;)

STOP COMING TO MIAMI TO SMOKE CRACK. STAY HOME AND SMOKE CRACK. YOU CAN SAVE TIME AND INSTEAD OF DRIVING DOWN HERE YOU CAN WATCH THE SHOWS WHILE SMOKING CRACK!!!!!

hahahahhaha...yooo Terry thats a nice theory to put into perspective...LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

STOP COMING TO MIAMI ;)

You are a GENIUS!!!!! :P

OR YOU CAN GET A TIVO AND RECORD ALL OF THE SHOWS YOU MISS. BUT THEN YOU'LL STILL HAVE TO SMOKE CRACK TO CATCH UP ON ALL OF THE SHOWS THAT YOU STORE UP ON YOUR TIVO!!!!! YOU BETTER START SMOKING THAT GLASS DICK!!!! !LOL

Guest lulamishka

Watch tomorroow night! This girl that's a client of where I work @ makes it thru to Hollywood!

Her name is Nadia!

And I've already seen a quick clip of her in the commercial for tomorrow night's ep.! Woohoo! Go Nadia! I'm rootin' for ya!! ;D ;D

Guest Davenavarro10

How could you guys watch that show? It's crap, just like 90% of all reality t.v. shows. American Idol, Now and Trl are some of the reasons why talented musicians don't get the exposure or record sales that they deserve. The show is just another way to shove more crap down the throat of the American viewing audience.

Guest lulamishka

Watch tomorroow night! This girl that's a client of where I work @ makes it thru to Hollywood!

Her name is Nadia!

And I've already seen a quick clip of her in the commercial for tomorrow night's ep.! Woohoo! Go Nadia! I'm rootin' for ya!! ;D ;D

YAY!!! I cant watch but YAY!!!!! ;D

LOL!

I dunno if I'll be able to catch it tomorrow night, so I'm going to record it just in case. I have been waiting this whole time to watch her audition!

Guest lulamishka

Nadia's audition is coming up!!!!! Keep your eyes open!! They just showed the clips of what's coming up and you see her & Randy tells her "You're the next American Idol"!! :D

Guest lulamishka

Ok, the commercial made it sound like Randy said that to her, but he didn't, but all of them loved her anyway!! Yay!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Last night had some talent on there. I think that raising the age limit to 28 has really helped finding some singers with some mature voices.....I'm rooting for that blonde guy who had his tracria (how do you spell that..the thinkg in your throat?) removed when he was a boy.