Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Official' American Idol Season 4 thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest lulamishka

Last night had some talent on there. I think that raising the age limit to 28 has really helped finding some singers with some mature voices.....I'm rooting for that blonde guy who had his tracria (how do you spell that..the thinkg in your throat?) removed when he was a boy.

That guy is great! I *think* its Anthony/Antonin?? And his last name is Federov.

He's one of 'em that i'm rooting for as well, along with Nadia! :) :)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Last night had some talent on there. I think that raising the age limit to 28 has really helped finding some singers with some mature voices.....I'm rooting for that blonde guy who had his tracria (how do you spell that..the thinkg in your throat?) removed when he was a boy.

That guy is great! I *think* its Anthony/Antonin?? And his last name is Federov.

Nadia is the girl from around here right? Yeah that Blonde kid I think has Idol written all over him. He's like a clean slate that they're going to carve into a star..you know give him a new look, throw on some contacts and foil his hair a little and you got the next boy band leader right there....I think he'll at least get to the final 12....

Guest lulamishka

Nadia is the girl from around here right? Yeah that Blonde kid I think has Idol written all over him. He's like a clean slate that they're going to carve into a star..you know give him a new look, throw on some contacts and foil his hair a little and you got the next boy band leader right there....I think he'll at least get to the final 12....

Yes, Nadia is from Miami. And yea, hehe, he does remind me of a boy band singer (but he doesn't sound so much like one - he sounds better) Hopefully they both will make it to the final 12. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I liked the fat guy and the rocker :)

Yeah the Rockers stole the show last night. iwonder how the women will do tonight...

Guest swirlundergrounder

So far Nadia has done the best out of the girls...She sang her song tonight as if it was a song she wrote herself. She has good stage presense as well....

Guest lulamishka

So far Nadia has done the best out of the girls...She sang her song tonight as if it was a song she wrote herself. She has good stage presense as well....

;D ;D What have I been tellin' you people!! GO NADIA!!! ;D ;D

I mean, I am rooting for some others as well, don't get me wrong, but WOOHOO!! She did great tonight!