Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Official' American Idol Season 4 thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Man

there's entirely too much crying. they lose, they cry. they win, they cry. they sit and wait, they cry. cry cry cry. and then they cry some more.

LMFFAO!!!! Ur hilarious bro!

I generally don't like the show but my woman always has it on. I think Mario Vasquez has it easy. Kid's got style and can sing. Even if he doesn't win, he'll be a star.

Guest swirlundergrounder

What girls got the boot last night? I only saw the guys who got kicked off....

Guest kcariaga

Aloha was one of the girls

and the other was the last girl that sang on tuesday, but I cannot remember her name(she did the Alicia Keys song, too)

Guest kcariaga

I think the guys are so much more interesting than the girls. I really love Bo! He is my pick so far.

Guest Seb

I think the guys are so much more interesting than the girls. I really love Bo! He is my pick so far.

He's dreamy :-*

Guest swirlundergrounder

Aloha was one of the girls

and the other was the last girl that sang on tuesday, but I cannot remember her name(she did the Alicia Keys song, too)

Oh I logged onto the AI web page and saw who got kicked off. One of the girls was that girl who looked like that actress on Melrose Place 'Lisa Rina' (Spelling on Rina?)

Guest swirlundergrounder

All I have to say about tonights episode is the girls better watch out. There are at least 4 or 5 guys in that group that could be the next A.I. None of the girls, not even Nadia is as good vocally as the top 4 guys.

What's going to happen is when the top 12 begins next week, the first 4 to go will be 4 girls. I'd put money on that!!!

My favorite to win at this point is 19 year old Anthony Federov....

Guest The_Man

Winners from past years: Girl, guy, girl...year 4 is gonna be a guy. They are waaaaay stronger this year and the judges keep saying it.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Winners from past years: Girl, guy, girl...year 4 is gonna be a guy. They are waaaaay stronger this year and the judges keep saying it.

Yeah the girls are done.

Guest The_Man

From the highlights I saw the guys did good. 2 more are gone Wed. That's the only day I really watch.

Guest Electric Eel

He's dreamy :-*

lmao, you guys are too much

Guest swirlundergrounder

What happened on tonight's show? I completely forgot to watch!

Most of the guys did pretty good except Constantine and Travis who did a horrible rendition of Bobby Browns 'Every Little Step I Take'........Those 2 will be voted off on Wednesday I bet

Guest The_Man

Is Janay da one that does that stupid shaking hand thing? She looked like she was having a damn seizure one week.

Guest lulamishka

I said it before, I'll say it again....GOOOOOOOO NADIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! SHE RAWKS!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Guest lulamishka

Is Janay da one that does that stupid shaking hand thing? She looked like she was having a damn seizure one week.

Yea, I think you have the right one in mind.

Guest lulamishka

Shes the black chick that cant sing. She attempted Selena's "Dreaming" tonight.

It's too bad I missed it. I wanted to hear how bad it was. I tuned in as the judges were critiquing her. :-\