Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 'Official' American Idol Season 4 thread

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest lyrik

amanda was not a bad singer she was ok she should have stayed longer then the nanny

should have been janay and mikalah that left for girls

and

scott savol and travis

they got 2/4 right this week

nah - scott can really sing - you watch he'll step it up - he has a very clear tone. It should have been Constantine and Bobby Brown that went - at least they kicked Bobby out.

The gilrs - they pretty much got it right - as annoying as the nanny is - she can sing - the last song she did was waaaaay to old for her - but she okay for another round or two.

The guys this year are all great but The Music Teacher is the muthafukin man! He can do no wrong - he is tied with Bo for me as tops in the guys.

As for the girls - Jessica Sierra, Nadia and the country chick.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

ok how did nikko get kicked out before scott savol thats wrong

thank god janay is gone the torture is over.. HOW DUMB MUST SHE BE??? she sang a song everyone knows cuz of the selena movie. so we knew how bad she was out of tune.....

lol

thank god the usher wannabe is gone he stunk this week.

nadia was awesome

here are my favorites in order among the top 12

in order of fav

1) bo bice-nuff said hes the shit

2) Anwar robinson-damn what a powerful voice

3) Nadia Turner-strong voice great performer has her own style

4)Mario Vasquez-great voice (very boy band sounding. great personality)

5) Anthony Federov-clay aiken clone (no where near as good though)

6)Jessica Siera-great voice

7)Carrie Underwood -awesome country singer but can she sing somethign else?

8Vonzell Solomon-fun to watch and entertaining

9)Scott Savol-hes ok

10)Lindsey Cardinale-shes just ok

11)Mikalah gordon-not a good voice very pitchy (attitude shouldnt win a singing competition)

12)constantine maroulouis-How is he still there he cant sing lol

Nikko should have been voted in b4 Constantine...

Guest swirlundergrounder

Down to 11. Mario Vazquez left the show...

Why did Mario leave the show? I saw something about him on Yahoo news but I neglected to read it..

Guest swirlundergrounder

Down to 11. Mario Vazquez left the show...

Oh I read the story. But one mans bad luck is another mans good fortune. I guess Nikko is now back into the contest. Nikko should not have been voted off in the first place imo....

best performances by far

nadia and bo

they are def in the finals they both rock.

bo has been the most consistent though hes my fav for the competition

im so glad lindsey got booted. she sucked . even miklah was better this week.

i didnt even watch the elimination show i was sure she was gone

second worst was nikko -it was a bad performance

cute song choice about being back and all but kinda messed up that it was a jackson 5 song considering the rumors concering mario (since he was mario's replacement)

lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

best performances by far

nadia and bo

im so glad lindsey got booted. she sucked . even miklah was better this week.

i didnt even watch the elimination show i was sure she was gone

second worst was nikko -it was a bad performance

cute song choice about being back and all but kinda messed up that it was a jackson 5 song considering the rumors concering mario (since he was mario's replacement)

lol

Bo is great and so is Nadia but Nadia doesn't have the vocal range that is needed for an American Idol. Take for instance the last few notes in the song that she sang llast night. She couldn't get any higher than she did and the last note started to bottom out a bit. She's a great performer though but if you don't have great range vocally in a competion with a lot of differnet changes in genres and categories, you'll be in big trouble....

They go rid of the right girl today. She reminds me of that chick from that TV show 3rd rock from the sun.....

Guest The_Man

The contest is a farce now. The real AI quit and is doing his celebrity rounds on the talk show circuit already. :P

Guest lyrik

best performances by far

nadia and bo

I like these 2 - but man Anwar is fuckin phenominal - the control he has over his voice and the clarity of tone - always...always in tune and in the right key. He does come across a little older generation even though he is only like 24/25 - look for him to step it up and blow the roof off this coming week - I bet he takes Simon's words to heart and does something unexpected - clearly he has the best voice in the competition - but can he draw the crowd in and get an edge to his performances.

BTW - What did I say about Scott Savol bling - the kid stepped it up - he needs more emotion on stage though - to make us really feel like he is feeling the song - not just singing it well.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Goooooooooooooooooooood........................................

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........................

Mikhala Gordon........ ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sorry to say it folks but Nadia Turner is the next one to go. She's got the look and she can perform but her vocal range is really limited and that really showed her 2 last performances

just d/l it and saw it

nadia turner was bad and her hair wtf

best performance male-nikko smith brought it

best performance female-vonzell

overall though i still like bo the best for guys he was great today too. anwar was good too.

but vonzell was the best tonite it was a great song and she was prancing around off stage. it was fantastic

Guest swirlundergrounder

just d/l it and saw it

nadia turner was bad and her hair wtf

best performance male-nikko smith brought it

best performance female-vonzell

overall though i still like bo the best for guys he was great today too. anwar was good too.

but vonzell was the best tonite it was a great song and she was prancing around off stage. it was fantastic

I think Nikko had the best performance of the evening. Anwar was a little disapointing I thought. Nadia better bring it on this week or she's gone......

Guest swirlundergrounder

Nadia seemed to have bounced back OK. I think that Scott Savol and Anthony Federov are in trouble this week (even though Anthony is my favorite)..The song that Scott sang 'One Last Cry' is a bad luck song on A.I. He may be singing it on his way out tommorow night. I also liked Consantine's performance.....

I voted for Nikko and Anthony this week.

We'll see what happens tommorow