Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Everyone Coming to Fliptoniaaa

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

Ok, bitches, check it: so far, the compiled BBQ food and drink list on CP is looking weaker than your neighborhood crack whore.

There's gonna be A LOT of people coming to this and since this will be a day-long event, at this rate all the food and good liquor will be gone by 4 PM.

How about we change things up? How about EVERYONE brings one major food item, one bottle of liquor (or beer--but seeing that someone is already bringing a keg, not much more beer will be needed), and a mixer of some sort (orange juice, cranberry juice, etc...).

The food will be gone quickly. Come 7 PM, I'm sure you guys are gonna want to be eating something other than potato chips.

As the saying goes, "tis better to bring too much food than not enough."

I just made that up, but you get the point. Peace. 8)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

I 100% agree. :)

If you don't believe him, last year I got there around 5pm and there wasn't much food left from the grill. And trust me, the alcohol options really got slimmer and slimmer (and worse, if you ask me) by the hour.

Consider it your 'cover charge'. There is no guestlist for Fliptoniaaa.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Well if i can make it it will have to be in the late evening due to family being in town..but if i do come i will come well stocked. Whatever you need i'll bring (i'll call someone before i leave and see what you guys are lacking) I hope i can come.

Guest lulamishka

I'm sure that Taco Bell and Papa Johns will serve well as a last ditch effort.

Ahem, let's remind everyone that this is a BBQ. :)

Thats right bitches eat all the pizza and tacos ya want before heading out to the BBQ in which I will be the cook so that way I can throw the burgers and chicken wings first so everyone gets full off that,then I will throw on the grill the steaks argentinean style for my friends and I. ;)

I'm sure that Taco Bell and Papa Johns will serve well as a last ditch effort.

Honey, this isnt your average BBQ...this is legendary. ;)

Tell em sista. 8)

Guest pod

You so ghetto. LOL! ;)

Eastside massive keepin' it real.

ali_g_in_da_02.jpg

That being said, it's a bloody barbecue. Don't micromanage it like it's Ultra or something. 8)

Thats right bitches eat all the pizza and tacos ya want before heading out to the BBQ in which I will be the cook so that way I can throw the burgers and chicken wings first so everyone gets full off that,then I will throw on the grill the steaks argentinean style for my friends and I. ;)

AGREED !!! FUCK ALL YOU CHEAP ASS MOTHER FUCKERS !! STARTING WITH POD ;D :P

Guest pod

Well your brother on the grill constitutes an exception. He's the only person I'll trust the food from. The rest of ya's would probably taint my shit with strychnine or something...